Another prank

Before starting i wanna say HOLY SHIT! This book is literally killing me! I never imagine getting this many reads on this book when all my other books didnt do well except for my first book! Enough me chit chatting and lets get onto the story! The song is not related to the story but whatever

It's 6 pm and you decided to waste 30 minutes by playing Piano Tiles 2 on your phone. You just love the challenge the game gives you especially the fast ones. You didn't realize how much time has passed until Yui told you to get ready. You stop playing and get ready.

Yui was already done and you have 10 more minutes to get ready and another half an hour to get some snacks. You were left alone in the room. While getting ready, you felt a presence in the room. You look around and saw Subaru.

"Hey, Subaru." You greeted but he didn't greet back.

He gets closer to you and you took a step back. You were only in the white shirt and your skirt. Subaru kept walking closer to you and you kept walking backwards until your back hits a wall. Now, Subaru was a few centimetres away from you.

"W-What are you doing?" You stutter a bit.

You were up against one tough vampire and not Laito. He bends down to your level and whisper in your ear.

"Give me your blood."

You didn't move. Maybe you could get another load off Yui. Subaru moves your hair away and bites your neck. You didn't flinch or yelp but his bite is rougher and more painful than Laito's. After awhile, Subaru pulls away and smirks at you. You just look at him with a blurred vision.

"Strange. Usually humans would yelp or begs us to stop but you don't. You just stand there and let me take your blood." He commented.

"T-That's because I wanted to get ano- a load off Yui." You said to him.

You then grab him and hold your head. "How about a deal?"

"Hm?"

"I let you take my blood twice or thrice a week but please don't take too much." You said.

Subaru thinks for awhile before agreeing. "So, you knew that we were vampires before. How did you know?"

"I caught Ayato and Reiji sucking Yui's blood." You answered.

"Oh."

He then helps you to put on your clothes since you didn't really have any energy. You look in the mirror and wipe off the blood until it stops flowing. Since your hair is covering your wound, no one will notice it but you fear the other brothers will smell it.

You and Subaru get out from the room and to the kitchen. You get another pear and wash it. Subaru waits for you and you both heard an oh so familiar voice.

"Subaru, Kitten! Hurry up or else we have to face a grumpy Reiji!" Laito called.

You bite the pear then you and Subaru ran to the limo. When you reach to the limo, only Reiji, Yui, Kanato and Laito were already there. You being you, prefer to sit next to the window and listen to music than communicating.

~time skip~

You all reach to school and as usual, 1:20 am. You, Yui, Ayato and Kanato walk together to class. When you reach to class, you groan in annoyance when you saw the bitch already flirting with Ayato. You just roll your eyes and sit at your seat until...

"Hey!" You barely dodge the sharp object that Emilia threw.

"Hm? I thought for sure you wouldn't dodge it. I guess I was wrong~" She said with a smirk and kept throwing sharp objects at you.