A new friend

You were still on top of Reiji while he was still at the bottom, trying to process what just happened. Finally after taking in what just happened, he pushes you and you get off him. Your body is still weak but strong enough to support yourself.

You get up and feel a bit lightheaded but you decide to ignore it. Reiji adjust his glasses a bit and walks to his study table. You just walk to where you sat and grab the book. You turn and jump a little when you saw Reiji inches away from you.

"Uh... Anything you need?" You ask, trying to brush off the fact that you two were so close.

"Nothing. Just wondering if you're escaping me." He said and closes the gap a bit.

Your nose almost touch his. You didn't like how close he was. It was as if he was smelling you to be honest.

"Why would you think that? I still need to go back to Yui and rest or else I won't be up for breakfast." You said and look away, not liking how he was looking at you.

His eyes were like a predator's eyes on a prey and you didn't like his gaze. Reiji nods and backs away. You immediately leave the room and walk back to your and Yui's room.

"Weird girl." Reiji said and continue what he was doing.

You reach to the room and went inside finding Laito, Kanato and Ayato. You were confused. They didn't seem to notice you so you 'coughed'. They all turn their heads towards you and you saw Yui's face of relief when seeing you.

"What are you guys doing here?" You ask and set the book on the table in the room.

Everyone looks at your movements. Ayato, Kanato and Laito looked confused as they knew it was one of Reiji's books.

"Oi, where did you get that book?" Ayato ask to confirm it.

"From Reiji. Why?" You said and turn to the three.

"Usually Reiji doesn't let anyone borrow his books. How did you get it? By stealing it?" Ayato said.

"No! He lets me borrow it." You said, denying the fact that you stole it.

"But... How?" Kanato ask.

"I don't know. I mean... He just lets me borrow the book. If you don't believe me, ask Reiji." You said.

"Ask me what?" A familiar voice spoke up.

Everyone turn their attention to the voice. It was Reiji. You were confused on how did Reiji went into the room without you noticing but you just conclude that you were too focused on arguing that you didn't notice him.

"Reiji." Yui said then gets off the bed.

She walks towards you and hides next to you. You put your hand in front of her to protect her. You knew that you aren't capable to handle 4 boys and for all you know, they could do something bad to both you and Yui. Boys have their own lust.

"Ayato, Kanato and Laito doesn't believe me for borrowing your book. Please prove to them." You said, asking for help.

"Yes, I did lend her one of my books." Reiji said.

"Hah? How? The last time I wanted to borrow your book, you just kick me out from your study room." Ayato said with a 'tch'.

You and Yui didn't intervene their argument. It's their problem, they solve it by their own. You even bet that they didn't really get along together.

"You know what guys? Could you guys get out so that both me and Yui could sleep?" You politely demanded.

"Ah, yes. I'm sorry about this intrusion. We will leave now." Reiji said.