The big day

Holy cow! 2.69K reads and 93 votes?! Thats crazy! Thank you and for the next chapter, there will be another special chapter. Look forward to it!

Today's the day! Reiji's wound already healed just today and you couldn't wait until the triplets saw what you and Yui did for them. What's more is that today is a day off from practise so you can prepare the preparations early.

For now, only Shu knew about this. Somehow. It was 2 in the afternoon and you and Yui started planning for tonight. Nowhere else is as suitable as the dining room for the surprise tonight.

You bet everyone would be very surprised. Especially Laito. You and Yui sneak out with two bags. The both of you head to the dining sneakily and successfully didn't bump into any of the vampires.

You and Yui hid both bags under the carpet which is deep under the table. You and Yui then check if the coast was clear.

"The coast is clear. Let's go." You whisper to Yui then you crawl out.

Yui did the same and no one else were there besides-

"Do you really have to hide your bags under the table?" A voice spoke up, making you and Yui froze in place.

You turn to the owner of the voice and sigh in relief when it was just only Shu.

"Where are we suppose to hide them then?" You ask.

"You know you could hide them in the cabinet but no one's gonna check under the table anyway." Shu responded with a long answer.

"Oh, alright. Anyway, can you tell the others about-"

"Yes." Shu agreed without you finishing your sentence.

"Thanks~!" You thanked him.

You then take Yui's hand and you start to drag her to your and Yui's room. Shu looks at you and Yui exiting the room. He smirks at your behaviour.

"How am I even attracted to you?" Shu questioned himself.

You kept dragging Yui until you two are at both your room. You then let go of Yui and lay on Yui's bed.

"C'mon, Yui. Lay next to me." You said while patting the empty space next to you.

Yui walks towards her bed and lays next to you.

"It's been a long time since we've actually relaxed, haven't we?"

"Yea." Yui answered softly then turns to you. "I have a feeling that something happened between you and Shu."

Your mind went blank for a moment before answering "Nonsense."

"You're lying."

"How would you know?"

"You only use the word 'nonsense' when you want to deny something so bad. What happened?"

You sigh. "Shu... He, uh... This is a bit awkward to say."

"I mean, it's fine if you don't want to answer." Yui reassured you.

"No, no. I want to. Shu, he, uh, kissed me then confessed to me." You answered while blushing.

Yui looks at you with disbelief. "Wait, what?"

"You heard me. I'm not going to repeat myself." You said.

"I always knew Shu had some kind of interest in you!" Yui said while smiling at you.

"What? No. No way." You tried to deny reality.

"C'mon, (Y/N). It happened and that's reality. Face it. He likes you. For all we know, all the other vampires might like ya'." Yui said then quickly covered her mouth.

Sisters SurvivingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara