School for the night

Before starting plz slap me in da face

*gets slapped*

Ok. Im not dreaming. Holy shit! The reads on this story is crazy! And i thought this book wouldnt work out. Thx for the reads and votes😄

The game ended with smiles on everyone's faces. Well, except for Shu and Reiji. They don't seem they wanted to smile. The vampires went out of the room and you heard a loud bang outside which startled you. You turn to Yui.

"Uh... What was that?"

"I don't know. Maybe Subaru punched a wall." Yui said.

"H-Huh? What did you say?" You ask again for confirmation.

"He punched a wall." Yui said again before going out.

You stand there. I mean, he's a vampire after all. You get out from the room, catching up to Yui. She looks at you and slowed down for you to catch up. You finally caught up to her and you suggested another game.

"Another game? Alright. Just... Don't suggest something weird." She said.

"Nah, it's not weird. Just some exercise... Tag! You're it!" You touch her shoulder before running away.

Yui smirks and chases after you. You knew well that Yui can't catch up to you but you knew that she has other ways to tag you. While running, you bump into Laito who grabs you. You struggle to escape but he tightens his grip.

'Out of all times, why now?' You thought as you struggle more.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)? Is something-"

Before Laito could finish his sentence, Yui appear from a corner and touches you.

"Now, you're it!" She said before running away, most likely to find a place to hide.

You groan in annoyance as Laito lets you go. You glared at him while he chuckles.

"No wonder you were running. I thought there was something dangerous." He said.

"Ugh! Now I have to tag Yui. She's pretty good at hiding. Plus, this mansion's big! There's tons of hiding places." You complained.

"Ahahaha. If you tell me that you were playing tag, I would've let you go." Laito said with a laugh.

"Whatever. Anyway, ciao!" You said before running off to find Yui.

~time skip~

You and Yui didn't realize how much time has passed until Reiji told you two to stop playing. You and Yui went back to both your room to take a bath. On the way to the room, you two bump into Kanato.

"Oh, Kanato." Yui said.

"Yui, (Y/N), can you come with me?" He said.

You look at his hand which had a bouquet of flowers. You pointed at the flowers and ask him what it was for.

"I'm visiting my mother's grave." He answered then he handed the bouquet to Yui.

She takes it and the both of you agreed to follow him. You had time to spare before going to school anyway. After for some time, you, Yui and Kanato finally arrive to his mother's grave.

"Yui... Could you help me place the flowers?" Kanato requested.

"O-Of course." She said.

Yui steps to the front and places the bouquet on the grave before stepping back. Suddenly realizing the time, you ask Yui and Kanato what time it was.

"It's 6:45 pm. Why?" Kanato said before hugging his teddy bear tightly.

"Crap! I need to go and get ready! Sorry that I can't stay any longer." You said before dashing off to your and Yui's bedroom.