Explaining to Ayato

Holy fu- 1.19K READS?!?!?!? THATS CRAZY! Also thx @nocturneworld for reading and voting this story constantly. Your support for this book is outstanding. Again thx! Also sorry if theres any mistakes. I was too lazy to reread the whole thing

You yawn as Yui shake you awake. You look at her, irritated but you got up anyway. If you could, you want to sleep all day. You get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash your tired face. After refreshing yourself, you get out and change your clothes. You were way too lazy to take a shower.

After changing into your clothes, you saw Yui who just got out from the bathroom. You suddenly get a sneaky idea. You sneak up behind her and pull onto her towel, making it fall from her body. Yui quickly turns to you and you laughed your ass off.

"No wonder Ayato called you Pancake. You're flat!" You laughed.

Embarrassed, Yui hits your head but you were still laughing.

"W-Whatever, (Y/N)! It's not my fault they're small." Yui pouted.

Just as Yui was about to get her towel, the door swung open.

"You do- oh..." Ayato said, looking at Yui's naked body.

Yui turns to Ayato and covers herself. "Get out!"

Ayato was frozen in place, not knowing what to do. You get up and push Ayato out from the room. You then close and lock the door. You turn to Yui who looks like a tomato.

"Uh..."

"This is so embarrassing!" Yui shouted while covering her face.

"Hurry and get dressed. For all we know, someone else could burst the door down next." You said, urging her to hurry up.

She nods and quickly get dressed. After she get dressed, she makes you go first.

"Alright, jeez. Hold up. I wanna get my phone and earphones." You said then walk towards the table.

You took the items you wanted to take and put them inside your bag. Yui waits impatiently and finally pushes you out the door.

"Ok, ok fine. I can walk, you know!" You said and start walking.

"If you were in my place, you wouldn't be this calm." Yui said with embarrassment.

"Alright, fine. Let's go before Reiji starts lecturing us." You said before you two start dashing to the limo.

You and Yui reach to the limo in time. You went in and as usual, you sit next to the window. You plug in your earphones and start playing your favourite song. You nod to the beat while spacing out. Suddenly, you felt like someone plug out your earbud. You look around and found Ayato holding one of your earbud. You frown at him as he set your earbud on your lap.

"What do you want, Ayato?" You ask.

"Nothing. Mind if I listen to your music?" He ask and plug in your earbud.

"Uh... Sure." You said then turn your attention back out the window.

The limo started to move. Feeling sleepy, you close your eyes and took a nap.

~time skip~

"(Y/N)? (Y/N). Wake up."

"Ugh... 5 more minutes, Yui..." You said.

The person chuckled and picked you up bridal style, making your eyes go wide. You look at the person and fell speechless.

"K-Kanato?" That's all you could mutter.

"You didn't want to wake up so I'm carrying you." Kanato said casually.

"A-Alright! I'm awake! Put me down!" You frantically try to get down since everyone else is looking at the both of you with weird looks.