Just the morning

It was morning and you sit upwards then stretch your arms. You look to your side and saw Yui still sleeping peacefully. Laito really didn't do anything to the both of you and you were proud of that.

You get out of bed and get some clothes from your closet. You just pick something simple. A white T-shirt with some shorts. Somewhat similar to Yui's everyday clothing. You didn't like the idea of off shoulder sweaters or dresses.

Though, you didn't really care about your bottom clothes. Just some shorts is enough for you. You take the clothes and put it on your bed. Suddenly, you heard the door creak open. You turn your head towards the door.

"Morning~!" Laito said with a cheery expression.

You smile at him. "Morning. What brings you here, Laito?"

He walks into the room and closes the door behind him. You saw that he was hiding something behind his back. Laito still maintains the cheery expression and approaches you. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Here~" He said and shows you what he had.

Laito brought a pink box for you. You thanked him and take it then look at the content. You were surprised and felt like you couldn't accept the gift.

"Laito... I mean, you know you could've eaten all these all by yourself. Do you really want to give these to me?" You ask, feeling a bit guilty.

"Yea! I love macarons but not as much as my new friend. Just take this as some kind of friendship gift." Laito said and walks out from the room.

You shake your head and put the macarons on the table. You then take your towel and take a shower.

~time skip~

You get out and saw Ayato in the room who seemingly is flirting with Yui but knowing Yui, you knew he wasn't getting any of her.

"(Y/N)!" Yui called out and walk towards you.

You were still dripping wet since you wanted to eat the macarons as fast as you can. Ayato turns to you and you felt like he almost lose control. Suddenly, the door creaked open revealing Laito in his usual pervy gaze. He looks at you and gave you a signal. You sigh and prepare your acting.

"My, my. Bitch-chan's little sister looks so sexy with just the towel but I bet she looks even sexier without it." Laito said in a seductive voice.

It sent chills down your spine but you knew Laito had to keep up the act so you gave him a glare. Laito chuckles and approaches you and Yui.

"Stay away from them, Laito. Yours truly found Pancake first so she's mine and since they're sisters, (Y/N) is technically mine." Ayato said and walks towards Laito.

"Hm~? So? You can have Bitch-chan but you can't have his sister. She's mine." Laito said, still in a seductive voice but you could sense how stern he was.

"Tch. Whatever. I haven't even tasted (Y/N)'s blood so let me suck her." Ayato said, making you confused.

"Why-"

"Ah~! Bitch-chan's little sister. Could you come with me?" Laito said with his usual seductive voice but his eyes were serious.

You nod and you follow Laito out the room. After making sure Ayato and Yui can't hear you two, Laito sigh.

"What's wrong, Laito? Also, why did Ayato want to taste my blood?" You ask.

"Will you believe me?" Laito ask with a worried face.

"I..." You hesitated but finally agree.

"Actually, me and my brothers are actually vampires." Laito said, taking off his fedora and pulling his hair back.