Baking the cake

Holy crap! 1.87K VIEWS?!?!?!? THATS CRAZY! THX FOR READING AND VOTING THIS STORY!! Also sorry if there are any mistakes. Im way too lazy to check this chapter.

You wake up, energetic as ever. You look at Yui who's still asleep then you look out the window.

"Two more days." You mumbled.

You get out of bed and decided to take a quick shower. After showering, you get out of the bathroom. As usual, you saw Yui who just woke up. She looks at you and smile.

"Morning, (Y/N)." Yui greeted.

"Morning, Yui." You greeted back.

"So, about the cake, when are we going to get started?" You ask with excitement.

"After breakfast." Yui said while getting out from her bed then she went into the bathroom to take a long relaxing bath.

"Alright." You agreed and you start to put on your clothes that you already prepared.

You then heard a knock. "Come in."

The door open to reveal Reiji who is already looking fancy as usual. You smile at him but he maintains the same blank expression like any other day.

"Morning, Reiji." You greeted.

Reiji didn't greet back. Instead, he walks towards you. You didn't move, thinking that he's just here to suck your blood.

"You know-"

Reiji pulls you into a hug, making you surprised. You didn't know what to do. Hug him back or just don't move like a statue? Finally, you awkwardly hug him back.

"What's with the sudden hug?" You ask but you don't get an answer.

Reiji then bends down to your ear and whisper "Don't leave us here."

"Hah? Uh... Alright?" You stated it in a more questioning matter than a statement.

"I know this is very unlikely of me. Call me an idiot but please don't leave us." Reiji said, hugging you tighter.

"But you do know that I can still die of old age." You stated.

"Then I'll find a way to make you immortal like us."

You giggled. "Alright."

"May I?"

You nod your head. "We already made a deal anyway."

Reiji chuckles next to your ear. "I guess it slipped my mind."

Reiji then bares his fangs into your skin. You being you, you don't flinch or yelp. After a few moments, Reiji stop sucking you. You look at him who's looking at your wound.

"You're such a weird girl, (Y/N)." Reiji commented.

"Heh. Guess I am." You smirked.

"Unlike Yui, you willingly give your blood to us. Though, I can't pick whose blood taste better, yours or Yui's." Reiji said.

"I don't really care actually. I wanted to get some of the burdens off of Yui and that is my decision." You said.

Reiji couldn't answer to your statement nor can he give a sarcastic comment. Instead, he just looks at you, hoping to find something. You were creeped out by his gaze and you looked away.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You ask, still not looking at him.

He sighs. Reiji grabs your chin and forces you to face. He then bends down, both your faces inches apart.