Going to the mansion

Don't play the song now. Play it until I say so.

You and Yui are going to the Sakamaki's mansion. Your father had forced you both to live there but the both of you didn't know the truth. The limo is getting closer to the mansion. After a few minutes, finally the both of you arrive the mansion.

You ordered Yui to go first. She agrees and lets you take care both your luggage. While taking out the luggage, the driver look out at you with a concerned look. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"I can't believe you two are living at THIS mansion." He emphasized the word 'this'.

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked him, obviously confused.

"Nah, nevermind. I'm sure the people there are 'great people'." He said.

'Great people? The way he said it is weird...' You thought.

After taking out the luggage, he waves you goodbye and you wave back. Then you felt water drop onto your nose. You look up to see that it's raining. You quickly grab both your and Yui's luggage and get into the mansion. Looks like Yui closed the door.

You sigh and just open the door. As expected, the door was unlocked. You saw Yui with a redhaired man and a butler looking man. She looks at you and called out your name. You walk towards her with both your luggage and glare at her.

"You left me outside when it's raining." You stated.

She laughs and apologized. You look at the butler looking man and it was as if he was thinking.

"Hm... I wasn't informed both of your arrivals. Do you know anything about this, Ayato?" He asked the man who's named Ayato.

"Tch. How should I know about Pancake and the other girl?" Ayato said.

"Pancake?" Both you and Yui asked at the same time.

"It's because you're flat chested." Ayato answered.

Yui glared at Ayato while you giggle. She then shot you a glare but you just laugh at her. She proceeds to lightly hit you on the shoulder. You held where she hit while laughing.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't think anyone would've noticed that." You said, making Yui hitting your shoulder multiple times.

"Hahaha. Ok, ok. Sorry. Geez." You apologized and backed away from her.

She huffed and pouted at you.

"Now, now. Take your childish acts in your room. For now-"

"Um... Excuse me?" You asked, cutting off the butler looking man's sentence.

"Yes?" He looks at you with a cold stare.

"Uh... Where's the bathroom?" You asked, blushing a little.

"The third door on your left at the corridor." He said and pointed at a corridor.

You thanked him and approached Yui. She looks at you with a confused look and you shyly grin. You whisper in her ear and she sighs. Yui then takes out a small pad from her pocket and hands it to you without the two males noticing.

"Thanks!"

You then dashed towards the bathroom.

~time skip~

After changing your pad, you get out of the bathroom and walk towards the room between the two spiral stairs which was opposite each other. It was embarrassing to ask Yui for a pad in front of two males but luckily she always keeps a pad in her pocket in case of something.