The audition

Before starting i wanted to update yesterday but i sacrificed my entire afternoon and night doing my math homework. Why? Cuz I HAVE TO FUCKING DO 10 TIMES ON EACH WRONG QUESTION! Whats worse is that i failed my math test... whoops. My hand hurts like hell yesterday. Btw this chapter is going to be a bit longer

Preparations are ready and so are the props. Lights were working fine as well. All that's left to do is the audition. Ms. Adriana decided to pick some extra students in case of something. It was almost the end of school so she decided to go get the students now. She ran off while you were just standing there, not knowing what to do.

"(Y/N), you seem uncomfortable." Laito said while approaching.

You stayed silent for a moment before asking "What if I don't do well?"

Laito grabs your shoulders and looks at you dead in the eyes. "Don't say that. I'm sure you'll do great. You didn't feel like this when we first play the piano, right?"

"Y-Yea but... This is in front of other people and I'm scared." You said and look down to your feet.

Laito grabs your chin and makes you face him for awhile. He then hugs you but you didn't hug back. Your arms still neatly near your sides. But... His hug is warm. Laito pulls away and you look at him.

"You'll do fine. Even if you mess up, I bet your voice will still sound great." Laito said, giving you courage and confidence.

Your eyes lights up a bit and you gave Laito a small smile. He smiles back. Laito then suddenly leads you somewhere.

"Laito? Where are you bringing me?" You ask while following him.

"You'll see. Not sure if you're a fan of water though." He said, making you a bit confused.

"A fan of water? What do you mean?"

Laito doesn't answer your question. You tried prying answers from him multiple times but he just doesn't tell you. After awhile, you and Laito were in front of a double door. He pushed one of them open and your jaw dropped.

"I didn't know this was here! If I knew, I would've abandon class and swim here!" You said excitedly as you ran to the pool.

Laito smiles and approaches you. He then puts a hand on your shoulder but you were too busy admiring the moon's reflection in the water.

"Wanna swim-?" Laito suggested.

"Hell yea!" You said and tried jumping into the pool but Laito stops you from doing so.

"Hey! You said I can swim." You pouted.

"You didn't even let me finish my sentence. I ask you, wanna swim after the audition?" Laito chuckles.

"Oh. But still, why the fuck not? I can't wait!" You said enthusiastically.

You and Laito walk back to the gym. When you were in sight, Ms. Adriana quickly grabs you with an oh so familiar bitch. Your eyes widened and so does she.

"(Y/N)" "Emilia?"

Both of you said at the same time. Wordlessly, you two look at Ms. Adriana who seemed oblivious to the whole situation.

"Oh? So you two knew each other?" She ask while looking at the both of you.

Through gritted teeth, you said "Yes. Quite 'fortunate' of me to know her."

"Fantastic! You two go backstage and when I call your name out, you go to the front. Ok? Ok." Ms. Adriana then pushed you two forward.

You and Emilia groan in annoyance as you two walk together to backstage. Once you two were at backstage, she immediately turns to you while pointing a finger at you.