Cleansing clan

“Get mad,” Damon said.

“What no I’m not going to get mad, I can’t just get mad,” I said. “And I don’t think it works that way.”

“Come on, get pissed off. Blow off a little steam,” Damon said as he poked at me.

“Stop it Damon,” I said as I swiped at his hands.

“You need to learn how to keep control off your little problem,” he said.

“I don’t think that here is the best place to do this,” Bonnie said.

“She’s right, unless you want me to obliterate everything in a 2 kilometer radius,” I said.

“Fine then let’s go out into the woods,” he said.

“No Damon, I really just want to forget that it happened,” I said.

“Torrie, this is not something that you can just forget about,” Bonnie said.

“Well it’s something that I can avoid,” I said.

“Nope, let’s go,” Damon said before he flung me over his shoulder and brought me out to his car.

“Damon let go of me!” I yelled while hitting his back.

“Now I don’t want my car to explode so if you can just be calm,” he said sweetly.

“Put me down!” I yelled.

He opened the car door and sat me in it shutting it behind him. I tried to open it back up but he just held it there and looked at me with a smile and a raised eyebrow. I sat back into the seat and folded me arms giving up.

“I think that it will be safer for me to stay here,” I heard Bonnie say.

“Yes we wouldn’t want our good witch getting hurt on us now would we,” Damon said.

I could hear the sarcasm dripping from his words. Bonnie shook her head at him and walked back into her house. Damon turned back around and got in the car.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked.

“Somewhere I know that no one will be around,” he said as he started up the car.

“And where is that?” I asked.

“It’s just on the outskirts of town,” he said.

“Fine, but I really don’t think that anything will happen. It’s not something that I can just bring on willingly,” I said.

“We will see about that,” he said.