Vampire of the Night

I woke up lying on top of Damon. I looked up at his peaceful face and smiled.

"You’re staring at me," he said not opening his eyes.

"I'm not staring I'm gazing," I said.

"Well its creepy stop," he said looking at me.

I giggle and got out of his bed. I walked over to his shower and turned it on. I got in and I felt two arms wrap around me.

"I would really like to use the shower by myself," I said turning around.

"Then use your own shower," he said giving me a smirk.

I groaned and ignored him proceeding with my shower.

I went down to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I sat down and drank it till Jeremy came in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was looking for Elena. She didn't come home last night so I figured her and Stefan made up," he said.

"Hey what's going on?" Stefan said coming into the kitchen.

"Did Elena stay over last night?" Jeremy asked.

"No why?" Stefan said.

"Because she didn't come home last night," Jeremy said.

"Now the bitch decides to tell the truth," I said.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked.

"Before we locked Katherine in the tomb she said that me and Elena was in danger and that we needed her," I said.

"You didn't think that you didn't need to share that with us?" Stefan said.

"How was I supposed to know when she decided to start telling the truth," I said.

"So we have no idea where she is?" Jeremy said getting worried.

"Don’t worry Jeremy we will find her," Stefan said.

"Damon get down here we have a problem," I yelled.

In a flash he was staining by me and said," what's the matter now?"

"Elena's missing," Stefan said.

"Why does a problem always pop up as soon as one is just taken care of!" he said.

"I'll call Bonnie and see is she can help," I said.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Bonnie's number.

"Hello?" Bonnie answered.

"Hey Bonnie it's me Torrie.  I need you to come over to the boarding house, Elena’s missing and we need to find her," I said.

"Ok I'll be there in a few," she said them hanging up.

"Bonnies on her way," I said.

"Good now what did Katherine mean that you and Elena were in danger?" Stefan asked.

"I have no idea?" I said.

"Why don't we ask her?" Jeremy asked.

"No absolutely not. She will try to cut us a deal and get herself out and as soon as she's out she will run," Damon said.

"Bonnie came running into the kitchen with her grimoire under her arm.

"I think I know a spell that can help find Elena," she said opening her book.

"How?" I asked.

"By using a locator spell. I need a map, some candles and a knife," she said.