Abduction

Wow I did not see that coming. I had no idea what to say, all I could feel was my face staring to get hot.

"Am I making you blush," Damon said smirking at me.

"No it's just really warm here," I quickly lied.

"Right...nice try," he said.

"Well what is so special about me that it would want you to stay here?" I asked trying to put him on the spot. See how much he likes being uncomfortable.

"Well the truth is there's something about you that I'm just drawn to, something that I like." he replied like it was no big deal.

Our waitress Heather then came over with our meals and laid them down in front of them and then left. She probably figured out that it was useless to try to get his attention.

We started eating and I asked Damon, "So...where are you from origonally?"

"I'm from a little town called Mystic Falls in Virgina," He said, then took a sip of his coke.

"Sounds nice.Do you have any brothers or sisters?" I asked.

"None that I talk to," He said looking down at the table.

I could tell by his face that it was a touchy topic for him. So I think that its best if just drop that subject.

"Well I'm finished and its getting late, I think that I should head home now," I said getting up and gathering my stuff.

I walked over to the bar where the cash register was and paid for my bill and walked out. I walked over to my car and got in and started tried to start it up, but it wouldn't start.

Well this is just great, I really don't want to walk home. I called home but no answer, and I called my moms phone and no answer again.

"Why do you not like to work?" I yelled to my car.

someone then knocked on my window. I jumped and looked up and saw that it was Damon.

I got out of my car and slammed the door behind me.

"Car troubles," He said giving me a smirk.

"Yeah, it really does not like to work for me," I said looking down at the ground playing with a rock with my foot.

 "There's nothing open this time on a Sunday night, let me give you a ride home," He said holding his arm out towards his black 1969 Dodge Charger.

"Sure thanks," I said walking to his car.

"No problem, I'm sure there's some way for you to pay me back," he said walking behind me.

That's when he grabbed me and ran.