Any other day

It was like any other day. I woke up at about 8:30 am and the house was quiet. I rolled out of bed and walked over to my wooden dresser and pulled out a pair of gym shorts and pulled them on. I looked up at my mirror and pulled my long blond hair out of my face and put it in a ponytail. I walked out of my room and walked down my stairs and looked out of the living room window and saw that my mom's car was gone and only mine was sitting in the driveway. I walked into my kitchen and opened my fridge and grabbed the milk. When I closed the door Abby was standing there.

"Holy shit Abby! What the hell are you trying to do, scare me to death?" I yelled at her.

"Well I'm just trying to get your heart rate up," she said laughing at me. "You have been such a mope lately."

"Well giving me a heart attack is not the way to go. And you know that the only reason why I haven't been myself is because of he who should not be named and the slut bag he hooked up with last weekend," I said pouring myself a glass of milk.

"Well today is Saturday and we are going out tonight and you my friend are going to have some fun," she said. Abby then grabbed my milk and downed the rest of it.

Abby was like a sister to me. We knew each other since we were four years old and we were best friends ever since. Abby had short brown hair and vibrant green eyes. She was also about only 5 foot 4 and she had a very tiny build.

"So move that hot ass and go get dressed Torrie Night, where going shopping and I'll buy. We need to get you hot and sexy for tonight if we're going to find you a new guy," she said then slapped me on the butt and ran into my living room and jumped on my couch and sat down. I also forgot to mention that she was extremely rich, and that she loved to buy me things and dress me up. I was basically her very own walking talking dress up doll.