Revenge

Me and Damon got a few blood bags and went home.

When we got in the boarding house we walked into the living room and I asked, “So who is this Katherine girl you wanted to get out of the tomb?”

“No one of importance anymore,” He said pouring the bag of blood into a glass.

“You obviously cared about her, I could see it on your face when you came home today,” I said.

“She was the girl I was in love with in 1864 and still am,” He said sitting down on the couch.

When Damon said this it felt like someone had just stabbed me in the stomach again. I could feel my eyes staring to sting and well up.

I ran out of the house as fast as I could and I kept running. When I stopped I fell to the ground and broke down crying. I didn’t think that I felt this strongly about Damon.

When I pulled myself together I realized that it was dark out and that I should be getting home. When I stood up I heard someone come up behind me. In a flash they ran by and pushed me to the ground. I stood up again and bared my fangs and looked around for the person who was doing this.

A few seconds later someone ran by me and pushed a stake into my shoulder blade and then another one into my stomach. I fell over in pain and pulled the stakes out. I looked up and saw 4 vampires looking down at me.

“You’re the vampire that’s with the Salvatore’s,” One hissed.

“Yeah, what’s it to you,” I said trying to get up, but all the vampire did was push me back down.

“We were going to capture Stefan but you will do,” One of the vampires said.

A large male vampire picked me up and brought me to their house.

 Another vampire brought a woman to the door and said, “We need you to invite her in.”

There were bite marks all over the woman’s body and she said, “Would you like to come in?”

As they brought me inside I looked around and saw vampires everywhere.

“You’re the tomb vampires,” I managed to get out.

“Yes, I’m Fredrick. It’s because of you friends the Salvatore brothers that we got locked up in there for over a century,” He said.

Fredrick brought me down to the basement and laid me down. He put some thick rubber gloves on and pulled out some rope out of a bucket of water.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Trying to get your friends attention,” He said then wrapping the rope around my wrists.

As soon as the rope touched my skin it started to burn. The rope had been laced with vervain. I screamed and Fredrick laughed. He pulled the rope tighter and used it to pull me up so that I was standing. I started to cry from the pain. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open and took out a sharp piece of wood and sliced it across my stomach. 

I screamed again and I started to get weaker.

Fredrick pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked through it.

“Here we are Damon Salvatore,” he said then pressed talk.

He laid the phone down on the table beside him and put it on speaker phone.

“Hello Torrie, where the hell are you it’s been hours,” Damon said over that phone.

“Damon Torries a little busy right now being tied up and tortured but your welcome to join her if you want,” Fredrick said laughing.

“Damon don’t come they will kill you all,” I cried out.

“Shut up,” Fredrick said and hit me across the face. “You see I really am having a lot of fun.”

“If hurt her I will rip every single one of you apart,” Damon said.

“I would like to see you try,” Fredrick said picking up the sharp stake again and dipping it into the vervain water.

He walked over to me and shoved it slowly into my stomach.

I screamed in pain and yelled, “Stop please stop.”

“I would advise you to hurry up and get your girl here before she’s dead,” Fredrick said then smashed my phone.

“That was expensive,” I said.

“Making jokes now are we. We will see who’s laughing by the end of the night,” He said then got a spray bottle out and filled it up with the vervain water from the bucket.

He walked in front of me and sprayed it on my face. I held in my scream this time and just grunted from the pain.

He sprayed me a few more times causing me to scream again.

“Where are my manners, I haven’t offered you a drink. Here have some,” He said then opened the bottle and poured the rest of the water down my mouth.

I spit in out and started to choke. It felt like someone had poured battery acid down my throat.  

By this time I was surprized that I was still breathing. That’s when I heard a crashing noise come from upstairs.

“What the hell was that,” Fredrick said then ran upstairs.

I heard a smash come from the hallway in front of me. That’s when I saw Damon come through the door. I was so happy that he came for me but I was mad to because he could get killed.

“Damon why did you come,” I said.

“I obviously wasn’t going to leave you here. Stefan and Alaric are upstairs,” He said buttoning my shirt up.

“Don’t touch the ropes they are covered in vervain,” I said.

Elena then walked through the door.

“I told you to stay in the car,” Damon quietly yelled at her.

“And I told you I wanted to help,” She quietly yelled back.

“Elena get these ropes off me, Damon can’t touch them,” I said breaking up their fight.

Elena hurried over and untied the ropes which made me fall to the floor. But Damon caught me and picked me up. We ran out of the room and out of the house. Alaric and Stefan ran out with 3 vampires trailing close behind them.

I was then thrown from Damon’s arms and across the field. I grabbed a piece of wood and when Fredrick jumped on top of me I shoved it threw his heart. He then turned grey and veiny. Damon, Alaric and Stefan killed off the rest.

Everything started to go blurry and dark I then blacked out.