Back to Damon's

"Hi, my names Torrie Night," I said shaking his hand. when I touched it it was ice cold. But the room had to be at least 30 degrees(Celsius). But I just ignored it. All I could do was look at his beautiful blue eyes. "So what brings you out here?"

"I heard about the new club opening and i just wanted to come out to have a look at it, mingle, maybe meet someone," he said giving me a sexy grin.

"How come you were in Carter Falls?" I asked then took a sip of my martini.

"Well i like to travel, but I don't think that I will be there for to long. Small towns aren't really my thing." He said drinking what looked to be Bourbon.

"That's to bad," I said giving him a quick grin. I started to flirt with him because I thought why not? Its not like i have anything to loose.

"I don't know yet. Maybe there might be some reason for me to stick around," he said giving me another perfect smile. "Do you want to dance?"

"Sure," I replied.

Damon took my hand and pulled my off my stool and out to the dance floor. He let go and we both started to dance. Every other minute a girl tried to cut me off so that she could get close to Damon and dance with him, but he would ignore them and pulled me closer. After about 10 minutes of dancing Damon had to pull me in so close that our chests were pretty much touching. Not that there was anything wrong with that.

When the song ended Damon pulled me in and asked, "Do you want another drink?"

His breath was cool against my neck and he smelled so good when he pulled me in closer. I said "Sure i would love one."

He pulled me over to the bar holding hands. His were still freezing even after all that dancing. We sat down on the stool and he ordered two shots of tequila. when the bar tender poured them up I grabbed mine and Damon grabbed his and we both downed them. I was drunk now so I couldn't really notice the burn all that much, but I felt great. the night was going great and I was so happy that I had forgotten all about Luke. But then I thought to myself screw him, its his lose I got Damon here now and that's all I need.

A few minutes after me and Damon chatting about little things I saw Abby come up off the dance floor and was looking for me. I waved my hand to show her where I was. When she looked over she spotted me and hopped over.

"Hey Torrie having fun? And who is your friend here?" she said looking at Damon up and down.

"Hey, yeah I am and this is Damon Salvatore, Damon this is my best friend Abby," I said.

"Nice to be able to put a name to the mystery guy from the grill," Abby said.

"Hello," Damon said.

"Damon do not move! I just have to steel Torrie away for a minute, touch up break!" Abby giggled.

I really had no idea how Abby could even stand up right now because she was so drunk. Abby pulled me away from Damon and I looked back at him giving him a ill be right back look. We walked into the washroom and ran over to the mirrors and fixed up our makeup and hair. We sprayed a little bit of perfume on our necks and ran back out. I just hoped that Damon was still there. When I walked around the corner I looked over at the bar and saw Damon still sitting there but with three girls attached to his hip. I walked over to him and he stood up.

"Sorry girls but im already taken," Damon said walking over to me then kissing me on the side of my head. then he whispered in my ear "Please just play along."

"Yeah so I would advise you to move along," I said to them.

They all gave me dirty looks and then one came up to Damon and said "When shes not giving you what you want give me a call." And then put her number into his dress shirt pocket.

"I cannot believe that she just did that? Bitch!" I said in shock.

"Im use to it," Damon said laughing.

"Cocky much?" I said looking up at him.

"Just a little," He said smirking at me. "So do you want to get out of here?"

"I don't now?" I said still looking at him.

Damon then looked me right in the eyes and said "Sure you do."

"OK just let me go tell Abby," I said.

"No, where going now," He said still looking at me in the eyes.

I then took his hand and we both left the club. When we walked outside there was a limo waiting and we got in. I was usually never like this. but for some reason I just felt like it was OK and that I could trust Damon. Damon then told the limo driver where to go and then rolled up the window.

When the window was up all the way Damon moved over by me and leaned in and said in my ear "You smell absolutly delicouse tonight."

I giggled and gave him a flirty smile and said "Thank you."

He then pulled his head towards mine and then kissed me. His lips were cool. he then pulled me in closer and started to kiss me harder. I never thought that it would be me that was making out in the back of a limo with a stranger. Abby sure but not me. The limo then came to a stop and the front door opened and closed. Damon then got off of me and I fixed myself up before the limo driver opened our door. The door opened and we then we got out and stood in font of a beautiful house. Damon then walked over to the limo driver and talked to him and the driver just left without being paid.

"This is your house?" I asked.

"Nope I stay int the nicest house that's for closer," He replied.

"What, Why?" I asked confused.

"Not important," He said then leaned into me and kissed me again.

Damon then lifted me up and brang me inside.