Vervain

When I woke up it was sunny and warm. A perfect day, well at least so far. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. While I was drinking it Stefan walked in and poured himself  a cup to he was covered in dirt.

“Well this is awkward,” I said and took another sip of my coffee.

He turned around and looked at me and said, “How about we never talk about last night ever again.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “So where were you to today? Out rolling around in the dirt.”

“No, I was out hunting,” He replied.

“Did the person put up a fight?” I asked.

Stefan hesitated to answer my question, but he managed to get out, “No actually I don’t hunt people, I feed off of animals.”

“You’re shitting me right?” I said shocked. “So no humans at all?”

 “Nope none,” He said.

“Wow that’s amazing. That’s why I bet you yesterday, you’re not as strong as me or Damon,” I said.

“Yes. Now if you would excuse me I need to take a shower now, by myself would be nice,” He said leaving the kitchen.

I groaned and laid my head down on the table.

I think I might get a shower now to. I need to go shopping for some clothes.

I walked into my room and got a quick shower. When I got out I went to get my clothes but I must have forgot my clean clothes downstairs. I quickly walked down to the front door in my towel when I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” I said.

The door opened and a girl with straight long brown hair and brown eyes walked in.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she looked at me weirdly and asked, “I was just wondering if Stefan was here?”

“He’s in the shower right now, and you are?” I asked.

“Elena,” She said.

“I can tell him that you stopped by,” I said.

“No that’s fine, thank you,” she said then rushed out the door.

Odd girl. I walked back up to my room and got dressed.  I dried my hair and curled it, and did my makeup.

When I was about to walk through the front door Damon asked, “Where you going?”

“Shopping,” I replied.

“You need any money?” He said.

“Yah right like I’m going to pay for anything. Oh and FYI I’m taking your car,” I said grabbing his car keys and running out the door and shutting it in his face.

“Torrie!” is what I heard Damon yell from inside.

I laughed and got into Damon’s car and started it up.

I got to the mall and “bought” 10 pairs of jeans, 13 shirts, 8 pairs of shoes, and some underwear, bras and some lingerie for Damon’s pleasure.

When I got home it was about 7:00 and I was starving.

“Damon,” I yelled out. “I need food, like now!”

He walked into the hallway and said, “Down in the basement there’s a fridge filled with blood bags.”

“Thank you,” I said and dropped all my shopping bags and walked down into the basement.

I looked around and found the fridge. I grabbed a bag and opened it and started to drink. I wanted to do a little more exploring so I walked down another hall. I saw that it had a dungeon looking room and another door with a big lock on it. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and picked the lock open because I didn’t want to break it. I opened the door and saw a table filled with purple herbs and bright florescent light used as sunlight for the herbs. I walked over to them and smelled it. They smelled so nice.

 I tried to pick one up but when I touched the herb it burned my skin. “Damn it, what the hell was that?”

I backed away from the herbs and walked out of the room and closed the door and locked it.

When I came back upstairs Damon asked, “What took you so long?”

“I was just looking around and I saw these herbs, but when I touched them they burned my skin,” I said.

“That would be vervain, you should stay away from that stuff,” He said.

“You could of told me that earlier,” I said.

“My bad,” He said then walked away.

I took all my bags up into my room and put all my clothes into my dresser. When I pulled out the lingerie I decided to put it on and go over to Damon’s room and give him a little surprise.

The lingerie was a black lace corset styled and black laced underwear that had clips that attached to black tights.

I put this on and my new black pumps and pulled on a silk robe.  

It might seem silly to think this but in the short time that I have known Damon I think that I might be falling for him.

I walked over to his room and opened his door. He walked out of his bathroom just wearing a pair of dark jeans and he looked at me.

“I thought that I should return the favour for you letting me use your care today,” I said smiling then dropping my robe.

“Wow, you look amazing,” He said stunned.

“Is that a compliment from Damon Salvatore? You’re not getting soft on me now are you?” I said jokingly.

He appeared in front of me and smirked at me. He then bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck and then moved down to my chest. I pushed him off of me and pushed him over to his bed. We kissed again and I undone his belt and pants. He flipped over putting me underneath him and ripped off my corset. He held me tightly and for that night we felt like one.

I woke up exhausted. I was starving. I looked over and saw that Damon was gone. I got out of bed and walked across the room and put my robe back on. I walked out of Damon’s room I heard someone walking around downstairs.

When I came around the corner I said, “Damon you know it’s not very nice to leave a woman naked in your bed.”

“Um? I don’t really know what to say to that?” Elena said.

“Oh my god I’m sorry I thought you were Damon,” I said felling my face getting hot. “This is almost as bad as the time I saw Stefan naked.”

“You what!” Elena yelled.

“By accident! You can have Stefan all to yourself. I mean he’s hot but not my type,” I grinned at Elena now toying with her.

“You better stay away from Stefan or I will hunt you down and stake you,” Elena said with a fire in her eyes.

“Oh relax Elena you don’t need to get all worked up I’m just kidding, well kind of,” I said.

I could see Elena getting upset with me. I’ve known her for about 3 weeks now and I don’t think she likes me that much. I think she sees me as a threat with Stefan.

Before things started to get any worse between us Stefan came through the front door and into the living room with Damon behind him.

“Where were you guys to?” I asked.

“We have a little problem,” Damon said.