The attack

Damon brought me into his house still kissing me and turned on the lights. He put me down and I looked around. It was amazing. all of the furniture was white and the floor was marble. the kitchen was attached to the living room which had a huge flat screen TV that was hooked on the wall. On the other side of the living room was a fireplace and a fuzzy white rug was lied in front of it.

 I turned back to Damon and said "This place is amazing."

 "I know," He said picking me back up and sitting me back down on the kitchens island.

 He started to kiss me again. I then wrapped my legs around him and I started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder. He picked me up again and carried me up into the master bedroom which was upstairs. But we were there in what seemed like a second. Damon threw me down on the soft fluffy bed and crawled on top of me and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around him again and put my hand in his hair. By this time we were both breathing heavy and it just felt so normal to me. I never did anything like this. The only guy that I have ever slept with was Luke. But now Damon, someone that I hardly know. If Abby knew what I was doing right now I think that she might drop dead from shock. I grabbed Damon's belt and pulled him closer to me. I then moved my hand up his abs and his chest and then held onto his neck. Damon sat me up and unzipped my dress and slid if off. We then lied back down on the bed still kissing. He then moved down and kissed my stomach then he moved up to my neck. He kissed it but then stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You just smell so good," He said.

But when I looked at his face his whole eyes were turned red and dark veins started to form under his eyes. He then opened his mouth and I saw two sharp fangs come down from his teeth.

"What the hell are you!" I screamed.

When I backed away from Damon I fell off the bed and ran out of the bedroom and downstairs into the living room. I had to get the hell of this house. I didn't care if I was just in my underwear I had to run. But before I could make it out of the living room Damon appeared in front of me. How did he get down here so fast? Damon grabbed me and threw me across the room. I landed on the white rug on my back. Before I could get up Damon was on top of me and holding me down.

"Please let me go!" I screamed at him.

He justignored me and then lifted me up and before I could do anything else all I could fell was a sharp pain go through my neck. Damon was so strong that I couldn't do anything. I was completely helpless. It felt like forever that he was biting me but it was only seconds before I blacked out.

When I woke up everything was blurry. It took me a few minutes for me to focus on anything. when I finally realized where I was and what had happened and what Damon did to me I started to panic a bit. I looked around the room but there was no one in sight. I quietly got off the bed that was covered in my blood and walked over to the mirror to have a look at my neck. When I looked at it I thought I was going to throw up. Me and blood do not mix. But Looked at my wound to see how bad it was. The bite was pretty deep, but not fatal. I looked down and realized that i was still in my underwear. So I ran over to the other side of the room and pulled on my dress and walked over to the bedroom door. I slowly opened it and looked out to see if Damon was downstairs. I couldn't see him anywhere, so I walked out and tip toed down the stairs ad quietly as I could. I then looked back behind me just to check. when I turned around Damon was standing there in front of me.

"Hello sleepy head," He said smiling at me like everything was normal.

"Stay away from me you sick freak," I yelled at him and ran back upstairs. But before I could go anywhere Damon grabbed my arm and pulled me towards himself.

I didn't know what to do. I was just frozen there in terror like a little girl. He then took his wrist up to his mouth and bit it. I saw blood pour from it and then he pushed it to my mouth. I tried to fight back and get away from him but I was to weak to do anything. All I could feel was his warm blood fill my mouth. It tasted like nothing I had tasted before. It was sweet and salty. A few minutes later he pulled his wrist from my mouth and turned me around. I felt 100% better. The bite that was on my neck had disappeared and all my senses were heightened.

"Now that your better look at me," Damon said to me.

I looked at him and he said, "Forget everything that happened last night when you came over. All you remember was having a few drinks with me than passing out. I brought you home and put you to bed. Now sleep."

Everything went dark.

When I woke up I was in my bed at the hotel and across from me was Abby sleeping like a rock. The last thing I remember was being at Damon's and having a few drinks, but something just seemed missing.