Birthday Blues

Authors note: Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update! its getting pretty busy right now with midterms coming up. I dont know when the next chapter will be up? So please dont get mad if I cant update in a while!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon POV

It’s been about two months since the last time I have seen Torrie. I missed her so much. I just hope that she's still alive. Why does Klaus even want her? Why does he have this obsession with her. He can have anyone he wants, why did he have to take her away from me.

I downed the rest of my drink that I was holding and threw the glass at the wall. The glass shattered and put a dent in the wall.

"Damon are you ok?" Elena asked coming back into the living room.

"why wouldn't I be, it's not like my girlfriend had been taken away from me by a psychotic hybrid and my brother who was also trying to save me was taken too, and I also have no idea if either of them are still alive," I said.

"Damon don't say that, they are ok, everything is going to be ok," she said.

"Yeah everything is going to be fine," I said sarcastically.

"Damon you’re not the only one who has lost someone here! I have also lost someone that I love, remember his name is Stefan, and Torrie was also my friend. You’re not the only one who is hurting from this!" Elena yelled.

I just stood there in silence not looking at her knowing that she was right.

"Now what is all the bickering about?" Katherine said coming down the stairs.

"What do you want Katherine," I asked board.

"I think that we need to look harder for finding a way to kill Klaus," she said.

"Bonnie doesn't know anyway and the witches cut her off and took her extra powers away when she brought Jeremy back to life," Elena said.

It was my fault in the first place that Jeremy got shot. Liz Forbes tried to shoot me but I ran, so she hit Jeremy by accident.

"We have to broaden our horizons," Katherine said.

"Do you know someone who might know?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded.

"Who?" Elena asked.

"My friend Pearl," she said. “But I have no idea where she is, she was released when Damon opened the tomb but I don't know where Pearl and her daughter is right now."

"well that's not helpful at all," I said.

"Don’t worry I'll put a call out for her and she will show up. She owes me a favor," Katherine said.

Katherine left the room strutted out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Can we trust her with helping us?" Elena whispered.

"Sure can," Katherine yelled out from the other room.

Elena rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"I got a text from Caroline telling me to call her mom, Stefan and Torrie update," she said.
She dialed the number and walked outside.

I went up into my room and walked over to my closet. I opened the door and looked at the map and all the markings over it where there had been animal attacks over the past couple of months. All of the attacks were along the eastern seaboard.