The Book

“Great so we now have 7 unhappy witches coming to kill us, lovely,” I said.

“How do we go about killing them?” Katherine said.

“I don't think we need to kill everything that threatens us, how about we just talk to them, see if we can work something out,” I said.

“Or we can just hand Bree over, let them do what they want to do with her,” Damon said.

“That also sounds like a plan,” Katherine said.

“I don't think she will be given up that easily,” I said.

“Well how about we vervain her and then pass her over to the witches and be off with our merry days,” Katherine said.

“But that still doesn't stop them from killing the rest of us? I mean Bree said that they kill any vampire they come across,” I said.

“I think we should just kill them,” Katherine said.

“I have to agree, then we wont have to worry about them ever again,” Damon said.

“7 strong ancient angry witches, how do we even start on trying to kill them?” Stefan said coming into the room. 

“How about you go and talk to our little witchy friend. She likes you,” Damon said.

“I don’t think she will take to kind to us trying to kill her kind,” I said. “The less she knows the better.”

“That means Elena should also stay out of this,” Katherine said. “Let the vampires deal with this.”

“Katherine's right Elena could slip up and tell bonnie,” I said.

“But you know she's going to freak out if she learns what’s going on,” Stefan said.

“Well then you can deal with the little bitch then if it does happen,” Katherine said.

 Stefan rolled his eyes and sighed.

“What don't pretend as soon as Elena finds out whats going on she's going to go straight to bonnie,” I said.

“Ill keep it from her! But you know if she thinks something is up she will stop at nothing to find out what it is,” Stefan said.

“Well I hope your good at hiding things,” I said. “We also need to know exactly what where dealing with. Katherine, have you ever heard about this clan or come across them?” 

“Yeah Ive heard of them, and how much vampires should avoid them,” she said. “Their power together is extremely strong.”

“We need to figure out how to break their bond, we do that and they will be weak enough for us to attack,” Damon said.

“Damon, they are ancient witches I doubt we can just break their bond and they will be weak enough to be killed. Im sure one of them alone can kill us,” Stefan said. 

“Thanks for the optimism there Stefan,” I said flatly.

“But we do have an advantage,” Damon said.

“Whats that?” I asked.

“You,” he said giving me one of his usual grins.

“No, you cant rely on me,” I said.

“Want to fill us in?” Stefan asked.

“My transformation into a vampire somehow got mutated,” I said.

Katherine and Stefan looked at me like I was mental.

“Care to elaborate,” Katherine said.

“I can control things with my mind,” I said.