Isobels research

“Torrie wake up,” a voice said.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was Alaric. I quickly sat up and looked at him strangely.

“What are you doing in my room?” I asked.

“I need you to come to Duke with Damon, Elena and I,” he said.

“And I need to come because?” I said lying back down.

“Because Elena wants you to come. She doesn’t want to be with just me and Damon she says that she wants a girlfriend to have,” he said.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

“Come on we have to go now,” he said pulling all my sheets off my bed.

“Dick,” I said to him.

“Now is that any way to talk to your soon to be teacher,” he said. “Stefan filled me in. He also said that he would be with Caroline today so he can’t come.”

“Why are we going to Duke?” I asked getting out of bed.

“To go look through Isobel’s information they might have something on what Tyler and Mason are,” he said. “Now get dressed and let’s go.”

He walked out of my room and closed my door behind him.

I quickly got ready and walked downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me.

“About time. You have to be the slowest vampire ever,” Damon said.

“And I think that you’re the biggest jackass ever,” I said to him.

Alaric laughed and said, “Come on lets go.”

We got in Alaric’s SUV and made our way towards Duke.

“So there are a few conditions that need to be met if you want me to go to school,” I said to Damon.

“And what are these condition’s that you meeting?” He asked.

“First thing is I want my own car. A 2012 Camaro z28 that looks like Bumblebee from Transformers,” I said.

“Are you serious,” He said looking back at me.

“I’m not done yet,” I said. “I also want a new I pad and laptop for school.”

“No!” He said.

“Oh I think I am, because if you don’t then I will make your life miserable 24/7 and I won’t go to school and then you would have to deal with everyone,” I said smirking at him.

“You already make my life miserable now, so I think I can handle it,” He said.

“Come on Damon just give the things she wants so that I won’t have to hear her complain all the time,” Elena said.

“Thanks for the backup buddy,” I said sarcastically. 

She laughed and Damon said, “Do you have any idea how much that’s going to cost?”

“Yes I do, but that doesn’t mean that you have to pay for it all,” I said.

Elena glared at me. I shrugged and laughed.

“Fine,” he said.

“Yeah!!” I squealed.

We arrived at Duke and the campus was beautiful.  We walked into the building and found our way to the folklore wing.

 There was a girl with curly brown hair sitting at her desk reading a book.