Slumber party

I woke up with Damon still lying on top of me. I really wanted to get up and get something to eat. So I did what any person would do and flicked him on the floor. He landed on his back and grunted.

“That hurt. Why did you do that? I thought that we were having a moment,” He said getting up.

“That ended when I couldn’t feel my body anymore,” I said getting up.

“Watch your back,” Damon said as I walked away.

“Noted,” I said back.

I walked down to the basement and grabbed a blood bag. When I came upstairs Elena was standing at the top.

“What?” I said while drinking.

“You are coming over for a sleepover,” She said grabbing my hand.

“Yeah,” I said flatly.

“Oh come on Torrie I want you to meet my friends Caroline and Bonnie. And just a little warning Bonnie is a witch and Caroline doesn’t know about any of this and I like to keep it that way,” She said.

We took Damon’s car and drove to Elena’s house.

We walked in and a few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

“Can you get that,” Elena said putting out some chips and other snacks on the table.

“Sure,” I said getting up from the table and walking over to the door.

I opened the door and there stood two girls. One was dark haired and dark skinned; the other had blond hair and was light skinned.

“Hi you guys must be Caroline and Bonnie,” I said moving to the side so that they could come in.

“You must be Torrie,” The dark haired girl said. “I’m Bonnie and this is Caroline.”

“Hi,” Caroline squealed then hugged me.

“Come in guys,” Elena yelled from the kitchen.

We all walked into the kitchen together and sat around the table.

“So Torrie when did you get into town?” Caroline asked eating a chip.

“A few weeks ago with Damon,” I Replied.

“Oh god Damon is sooo hot,” Caroline giggled.

“I have to agree with you there,” I said eating some chocolates.

“What is going on with you and Damon? Are you dating, I really don’t know what to classify you guys as?” Elena asked.

“That is a good question,” I said. “I really don’t know.”

“Well if I were you I would snatch him up before someone else does,” Caroline said grinning at me.

“I know what would be fun to do right now,” Bonnie said perking up.

“What,” Elena said curiously.

“Let’s prank call some people,” She giggled.

“I’m down with that,” I said.

Elena took out her phone and randomly picked someone.

“Who do we call first?” I asked.

“Matt Donavan,” she giggled.

I took her phone and dialed the number so that it would come up as an unknown caller.

“It’s ringing,” I said laying it on the table and putting it on speaker phone.