July 30 2012

Okay so the best way I know how to sum up my recent feelings is by the most recent chapter of PYHOMJ, Augustus talking about how he is still learning how to be happy, how to allow himself to be happy. I am trying as hard as I can to accept that I deserve to be happy, that I do not need to be punished for who, what I am.

I am as I was meant to be. I'm learning how to be happy again, and it's a day by say thing, but it's a good struggle. It reminds me of how I was before I got sick, the saddness took so much out of me, and now I have life again. I want to live and I'm curious about the future, though still nervous, I know I can face whatever comes,  so long as I have Loki to guide me.

Still packing and getting ready to move; once they start wiring my gram's place it will only be a week or so until we move in. I still haven't decided on a color to paint my damn room...

If you haven't watched Dr. Who or BBC Shrelock do it now, because those are the bane of my feels. Leave me to my nerdy habits.

When we move into the new place, it may take a bit for us to get internet but I promise I'll have updates ready to post. I'm style working on how to write with a happy mentallity. Give me time guys, I'm trying really hard and I'm flailing, I hope you don't hate me for being so inactive. 

For those of you have fan, vote, comment, stick with me, I love you. I really do. I promise I'll do a better job of updating when things calm down. 

Have a lovely day, usher in August with a bang, my lovies!

With love, Adam