Feb 15th, 2012

1:00am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

'He didn’t answer, but merely started to undo his fly, setting himself free. He pulled out his cock, still in the process of getting fully hard. Even in the dim light, I could tell that it was flushed red, the thought of what was to come becoming too much for it to bear. I saw his facial expressions change as his hand gripped himself tightly, his eyes closed and his lips rolling together to suppress a slight moan. 

“Get yours out, too,” he told me, sliding a hand over to my waist and motioning to my bulge. Just as I touched the top button on my fly, his own hand disappeared and wrapped around his own thick cock again, pumping lightly to get it at full attention. 

I did as I was told, not giving a second thought to the matter. I took my cock out of my boxers, sliding them down my hips slightly. I was already completely hard, just from watching the man I was sleeping with touch himself in front of me. I didn’t exactly know what we were doing with both of our cocks whipped out in the middle of the night in a playground, but it felt good, so I didn’t care. 

“Touch yourself,” he commanded, his voice barely above a whisper. He followed his own order and picked up the pace on his movements. '

ohgodohgodohgod

TOUCH YOURSELVES, KIDS.

i need to go to sleep. but i cant. i've read this story 500 times and i still have to hold back my screams

its the dove keeper btw

im wheezing'

oh someone help me i need cpr

10:05 PM

Voice:Well hi there. Miss me? I know you did. I missed you.

Me:Oh my lord.

Voice:Hehehe. Do I get a hug, or?

Me:No. You're not real.

Voice:of course I am, why would you say that, that's just mean.

Me:No. You're not. I'm hallucinating again, that's all. You're all in my head.

Voice:Is that what they tell you? That I'm not real? That none of us are real?

Me:You're not real.

Voice:I hate when they get you on pills, you're not nearly as fun.

Me:Please, shut up.

Voice:I don't think so, hey you know what you should do? Grab asteak knife, that'll pack a nice bite. Mmmmm. Blut.

Me:Just Shut Up. Shut the fuck up.

Voice:Better not say that too loud, they'll lock you up again.

Me:Stop...you're giving me a headache...

Voice:That's how much I love you.

this really needs to stop