March 19, 2012

So it turns out Scott's mom is convinced that her son won't date anyone for a year, and he doesn't want to cause any issues with his parents seeing as they are still pissed about the fact that one of his ex girlfriends caused some major drama. His mom also isn't very fond of me given the last time we dated, but time wil prove I've changed since then.

Every relationsip has it's little dramas, I just feel bad that we aren't being all that honest with her. But I asked Scott what he plans on telling her if she asks, he said he'd say that we're getting closer, a lot closer, but we want to see if we're ready to date for real. Not completely the truth but it's not a complete lie. 

I'm still really numb from everything that's been going on with my family, and I wasn't able to get a ride to take my final today, but I'm hoping to take it this week if I can. Cross your fingers guys; also, I wanted to thank everyone that's been voting for my work, commenting and all the new fans I've gotten recently. I know that all of this feedback is largely due to Chasing Cars being added to the BoyxBoy library section of the LGBT account, and I wanted to say thank you to the staff members of said account for not only adding Chasing Cars to their collection, but also Boy in a Girl's Body, and this very journal, as well. 

Thank you, really, very much. I appreciate all of this more than any of you can ever know. 

Thank you, from the bottom of my little black heart.