March 21st, 2012

Take my heart

Take my mind

Take my life. 

This song, my lovies, if you know it, is the soundtrack to my first suicide attempt. I won't talk about it in depth today, because I mostly don't feel like thinking about it. And, two days of cutting-related saddness is bad mojo. 

Today has been boring, the only thing that I could talk about is the fact  that my legs are killingmeomgyouhavenoidea. Hips to toes. I may have to start sleeping on the couch again if my mattress does not stop being a bitch.

Scott asked me if I had kids - and he knows I don't want them - what would I ask them to call me, I said Dad, of course. He also asked me if I was going to get a strap-on and fuck him anally. No, if you are not cool with it I will not. 

He's still adjusting to it, and I told him any questions he had, he could ask me, not to  be afraid. Asking questions so he could understand is better than being an ass and not being open to learning something new.

Right?

Right. 

I, again wanted to thank all of you that have voted, commented, PMed me to say that you respect me for writing this, or to tell me that you love my work alalaa. It means more than you can ever know. You guys give me another reason to get up in the morning and keep fighting, and I am forever in your debt. 

Working on a new part of Put Your Hands on Me Jake, -  which is actually a reference to Titanic. 'Put your hands on me, Jack' hurhurrrrr mmm Leo - so yes you should read that when I post it cause I love Jake and Augustus. 

I love all my bbys

Yes, even the girls.

I am not sexist.