January 13th, 2012

13th, a Friday. Oh goody aunt. Isn't this day supposed to be bad?

That's what they tell me.

In keeping with the theme of this night, I shall regal you with a tale of the super natural. The dark sort. Not the kind that wants to be your friend, I can assure you that I've had more than my fair share of experience regarding this. 

Last Sunday, a pastor came and cast a demonic spirit out of my house and body.  It was nothing like they show in the movies, but it was terrifying and draining, to say the least. Thinking about it is unsettling, even more so when you factor in that his the second time I've been possessed by a demon. 

What larks.

But, I am safe, so is my family. The only danger in my life now is the ad-ware that I'm removing from my computer. My life is boring again and void of all demonic influence once again. But, I think, though I dearly hope I am wrong, that this shan't be my last clash with the likes of these beings.

In summary, the name Patrick now terrifies me to no end.

NEW TOPIC...this is giving me the willies.

I have my IQ level - though, getting an  accurate result from a person on the Autism Spectrum is difficult, this number is my IQ level respectively. 

123.

Doesn't seem high at all, does it? Ah, rest assured, my dear readers. According to the charts, My IQ level is higher than 93.7% of the population. The average is 100.

In terms of categories that this lands me in, I am sitting in the Very Superior Intelligence catogery. The next category up? Genius, which beings at 140. I'm quite happy where I am, thank you. 

  I find this to be quite pleasing, seeing as a fair amount of people seem to have this idea that Autism = Mental Retardation. Wrong. Statistics show quite the opposite, actually. 

I also managed to recover my siblings test scores, I am the highest of the four. Which is also nice, but I shall never share it with them. I'll let them think I'm more dim than them, if that's what they want.

Now, to update stories, because I know that's what you all really came for.

I'm on to you people

- Jor