Feb 13th, 2012

Dance with me, pretty boy, tonight

Dance with me, it'll be alright

So it's windy as a bitch outside and it's great, but at the same time, I'm terrified that a limb is gonna go crashing through this paper-thin rough. I hate Jenny Schecter on The L Word. I hate her she makes me sick, beyond sick.

I support who killed Jenny.

That is all. 

I've never been dancing, by the way, either and there was this guy a while ago that promised to take me ballroom dancing one day, and ice skating - he promised to hold on to me the entire time - but yeah, he wasn't happy when he found  out I'm trans.

That was ugly. ANYWAY.

Yeah I'm watching The L Word, I've seen the entire series like 3 times, it cracks me up, I've seen the sex scenes too. So, yeah. That's all.

Oh tits, I'm so close to 1000 reads, and I wanted to thank everyone that's read any of these entries, anyone that's voted. Anyone that's commented I just want to say how much this means to me. It feels like when I talk, someone is actually listening to me when I talk. no matter what it's about. It means a lot that you guys say you respect me for coming out, that someone supports me, even if it's someone I've never met.

I just wanted to tell you guys that this means so much to me. I'm here for all you guys if you need someone to talk to about anything. Anythin at all.

I adore you all.