Feb 12, 2012

Sinus headches, and I pulled an all nighter last night, hoping to write up a storm, but I got majorly blocked x.x. After I get back to my regular sleeping habits I'll start to work on new chapters, but I'm still waiting for the right moment to to add to Look Alive, Sunshine.

I don't really have anything to talk about today, which I guess, is good because that means nothing bad has happened, or nothing has put me in a bad mood. But, at the same time, I feel bad for these boring, personal entries that don't provide any insight into my life. Not that my life is anything special, but, some people are interesting and I feel badly for letting them down by having no interesting topics.

In truth, my life is, for the most part, boring. I do the same thing every day, from the time I get up, to when I make my coffee and start working. I have my rituals, things that have to happen in the same fashion, same sequence of events. 

Most of the...excitement, if you could calll it that, stems from massive amounts of family drama. It's not the fun kind, it's the kind of drama that makes you feel ashamed to be related to someone. The sort that makes you realize that the person that you grew up with cannot be trusted, that they care about no one but themselves, and will do anything to get what they want. Even if it means hurting you.

General, I don't like surprises. They throw off my order, and if my order is thrown off, it causes great amounts of anxiety.

Waiting for my meds to kick in, watching Criminal Minds.