Part 23

"Don't worry Chaeyoung-ah, nothing can hurt you while I'm here" the deep voice whispered into her ear.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in surprise. Jennie's eyes wide as well.

"J-JB oppa?" Chaeyoug turned around only to be met with the shirtless guy in front of her, a smile on his face.

"Hi Chaeyoung" He waved cutely. "Hi Jennie" He waved towards the confused girl.

"H-Hey" Chaeyoung waved awkwardly as a blush found its at onto her cheeks. "W-What are you d-doing here?" She questioned, trying to look at his face and not down south. (No, not his prince parts 🙃)

"Oh! I just wanted to bring the guys out for a fun day since they seemed to be really stressed out" He told Chaeyoung with a sweet smile.

"Aww~ that's so sweet" Chaeyoung thought as a smile made its way into her face without her noticing.

Jennie made her way over towards the two and gave JB a skeptical look. "Where are your friends then?" She asked suspiciously. She thought he might be lying and just followed them out here so he could try the same thing he did to her after the photoshoot.

JB laughed nervously before looking around. Jennie was about to confront him when he pointed to a group of boys playing in the sand. "Right there" He sighed in disappointment when he saw Jinyoung throw sand at Youngjae.

JB could hear Youngjae's cries in his head just seeing the scene unfold. He giggled at the thought before turning his attention back to the girls in front of him.
He almost had a heart attack when he saw Lisa and Jisoo standing behind Chaeyoung and Jennie. "Jesus fuck" He took a deep breath, trying to recover from the mini heart attack he just had, and held his heart in his hand.

Jennie noticed his stare and looked at him with a questioning look. "What are you loo-AH!" Jennie screamed in surprise when she turned around only to be met with Lisa's intense stare.

Chaeyoung looked behind her as well and jumped in shock when she saw Jisoo. She calmed down, though, once she saw Jisoo's smile. "Yay! You got into the water!" Chaeyoung had a wide smile spread on her face.

"Of course my beautiful fan" Chaeyoung blushed hearing the nickname and looked down in embarrassment making JB laugh a little.

"I thought you didn't want to get in the water?" Jennie questioned Lisa. "I didn't, but I kept hearing you guys yell" Lisa laughed at the girl making her pout.

She glanced at JB and saw him looking at her nervously. Lisa smirked making his eyes widen in surprise. "JB?" Lisa asked with fake innocence.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Do you want some snacks? I packed more than I should've" Lisa pouted cutely at him making a light blush spread on his cheeks.

"I w-would but my friend m-made some snacks for us already" He gave a weak smile before looking at the group of boys making a sand castle.

Lisa gasped and walked up to JB quickly upon hearing his friends were here. "Is Bam Bam over there!?" She asked, clearly excited.

"Yeah. He's right the-Oh!" JB pointed towards the skinny male before being pulled in the direction of his friends.

"Bring me to them!" Lisa demanded with a smile. "Please?"

Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo were beyond confused at this point. JB and Lisa were acting as if they've been friends for years. But they ignored it and just continued playing in the water, leaving them to go hang out.

"Ok ok! Calm down" JB tried to keep up with the excited girl.

"JB hurry up!"

"The more you say that, the slower I'm gonna walk" JB threatened.