Part 37 🐰

Is it bad I've already memorized most of this dance? ^
I need help 😂

——

Jennie woke up to the sweet smell of waffles and fruit. She moaned at the smell and squeezed the blankets she was laying on. Lisa woke up abruptly when she heard the noise and pouted at the other.

"Hey...only I'm allowed to make you moan" She playfully scolded, earning a laugh from the elder.

"My bad, my sweet sugarplum" Jennie teased and squeezed Lisa's cheek.

This resulted in them playfully fighting and Jennie straddling Lisa. "Ohh~ me likey this position mucho" The younger made a creepy face and gently held the smaller's hips.

"You look really good down beneath me. Maybe I should be calling you baby girl" Jennie pretended to think before giggling. Lisa scoffed at her remark before squeezing the elder girl's hips.

"Mhm...not what you were saying when we were watching that movie, my little sugarplum" Lisa mocked teasingly.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Are you mocking me?~"

"Lisa, I swear to Jisoo's-"

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry" The younger laughed and brought Jennie down into a hug.

"You won't ever leave me right?" Jennie asked worriedly.

Lisa looked at Jennie sadly before shaking her head.
"That won't ever happen as long as I'm in here," She pointed at her heart. "Until then, I'm gonna be with you as long as you want me" Lisa smiled lovingly.

Jennie sighed in relief before planting a soft kiss on the younger girls cheek.

"I love you, Lisa" She whispered, her head hidden in the crook of the others neck.

"I love you too, baby"

——

"Chaeyoungie...do you like me?" Jisoo licked off the strawberry juice from her finger while staring into Chaeyoung's eyes.

The younger blushed furiously at the first thoughts in her head before shaking her head.

"Oh, that's what I thought" Jisoo mumbled sadly and looked down.

"W-What? N-No! I didn't h-hear you" Chaeyoung quickly reassured with a nervous smile.

"Oh" She giggled. "Well? Do you, Chaeyoungie?" She asked again.

"I...I don't know" The younger answered honestly.

Jisoo smiled sadly and nodded her head as she jumped off the counter. "I see. Well, I'll stop bothering you now, my beautiful fan" The elder teased one last time and kissed Chaeyoung's cheek before walking in her room.

"fuck,shit,shit,fuck!" The younger whined and hit the wall out of frustration.

"Do I like her?" Chaeyoung asked herself. "I feel funny when she's around and I like it when she smiles and tells jokes and kisses my cheek and oh my Jesus—I think I'm in love with my best friend" She mumbled out loud.

"Of course, how could you not love me?"

Chaeyoung screamed at the sudden voice and turned around to see Jisoo.

"J-Jisoo...He-Hey! What're you doing o-out here?" Chaeyoung stuttered nervously.

"Stop being so shy, kitty. I'm not gonna bite" Jisoo teased and got closer to the younger. "Unless you want me to" She rasped out in her ear before nipping at it lightly.

Chaeyoung squeaked and blushed again. "S-Stop it" She whined out.

"Never ever, my kitten" (I'll stop the references 🙃)

Jisoo smiled brightly before kissing the younger girls cheek. "Come on, those strawberry's won't eat themselves" She joked.

Chaeyoung chuckled and followed the elder into the kitchen to finish their breakfast.

———

I'm so so so sorry for not posting this quicker 😞

I had a 3 hour softball game on Saturday then I had to go to a festival with my best friend and then I was supposed to have a sleepover at his house (I felt like shit the entire time so I went home tho)

And today, I had to go to the store only to go back over to my best friends house again at 3. I got home at 9 and started writing once I got the chance and now I'm probably gonna fail my Spanish test tomorrow because I couldn't study 😩

I'm sorry for any mistakes but be prepared for fluff and maybe another smut chapter because I wanna feed you guys with happy shit before I end this story :')