Part 30 🐰

"Come on Jennie, Jisoo made breakfast" Lisa shook the sleeping girl.

"Hmhm" Jennie groaned and turned around.

The younger sighed and pulled the blanket off of the elder.

"OofHeYnO! My blanket!" Jennie grabbed the blanket tightly and pulled it back to cover her body.

"Jennie, so help me god, unless you want a repeat of last night, you better get that cute little body of yours up and into the kitchen to eat breakfast" Lisa growled lowly into Jennie's ear.

The elder squeaked in fear before jumping up and running into the bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair.

"Good girl" Lisa whispered to herself, a proud smile on her face as she watched Jennie rush, trying to get ready quickly.

——

"Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo do doo baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo doo baby shark" Jennie walked into the kitchen and was met with the sight of Chaeyoung dancing to the popular children's song.

"What the-" She mumbled and walked up to the counter.

"You no like my dance? Do you like my singing?" Chaeyoung backhugged Jisoo and stared at the elder lovingly.

"Ewww you're nastyyyy" Jennie whined and grabbed a waffle from the plate.

Chaeyoung looked away from Jisoo beautiful face and at the waffle eating girl. "I don't say that when Lisa is spanking you"

Jennie paled at the others words and bit her waffle again. "Waft?"

"Mhm, you heard me" Chaeyoung went back to hugging Jisoo closed her eyes.

"Why do you only make waffles Jisoo?" The younger girl asked curiously.

"I don't know why do you always run away when I try to give you a kiss?" Jisoo turned around and moved her face closer to Chaeyoung's only for the other to back away, an embarrassed blush on her cheeks.

The eldest sighed in disappointed before turning around and continuing on making her waffles. She felt a pair of lips on her cheek and gasped before looking to her side and seeing Chaeyoung biting her bottom lip nervously.

"I-I gotta go. Bye bye!" She quickly ran out the door.

"Did she...ha" Jisoo scoffed in amusement and felt her cheek where Chaeyoung kissed her.

"Imma go and get Lisa. Have fun with your bootiful waffles" Jennie blew a kiss and walked into her and Lisa's room.

——

"Wassup boo" The elder greeted, shutting the door.

"Hey bae" Lisa answered and got up off the bed.

She walked over to Jennie and stole the waffle out of her hand before taking a bite of the food.

"What-that was mine though?" Jennie pouted.

"Yeah? And you're mine. So that makes everything yours, mine" Lisa smiled cutely before grabbing the elders wasting and giving her a light kiss. 

Jennie blushed at the comment and pushed Lisa gently before covering her face and turning around.

The younger looked at Jennie worriedly and gave her a back hug after getting up.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry about what I said" She frowned as she apologized.

"No, no it's not that" Jennie giggled. "You said I was yours"

"Yeah? And?" Lisa asked, confused.

"Well, we never really talked about what what we are" The elder shrugged and bit her lip.

"Oh. OooHhhhHh!"

"You're so cute" Lisa took a hold of Jennie's hand and interlaced their fingers. She kissed the elders hand lovingly before looking into Jennie's eyes. "Well, Jennie Kim, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Jennie blushed again and kissed Lisa passionately. "Obviously"

"Cool" Lisa responded and picked Jennie up, the elder wrapping her legs around her waist, before dropping them both on the bed.

"I love you baby girl" The younger kissed Jennie softly.

"I love you too" Jennie smiled and hugged Lisa.

———

I'm surprised how soft this is 😂
I wasn't expecting to write fluffy shit but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

ANyWHo-

I just wrote like half a song for some reason but I've been kinda stressed out about some shit and I sorry for such a late update 😔

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 🙃
Sorry for any mistakes :(

Night night it's 1:20 in the morning ⛄️