Part 25 🐰

"So what do you think they did once we left?"

"They fucked" Jisoo answered casually while eyeing the ice cream. "Hey, chocolate or vanilla?" She asked Chaeyoung, holding both of the flavors up.

"W-What?" Chaeyoung stuttered with wide eyes.

"You're right...Maybe we should just get some pizza" Jisoo shrugged before putting the ice creams back in the freezer.

"Wait, did you just say they did the nasty?" Chaeyoung asked, her cheeks heating up at the thought of her best friends doing that.

Jisoo chuckled before turning her attention to the flustered girl. "Yeah. But don't worry Chaeyounie," She walked towards Chaeyoung and whispered in her ear. "We'll be doing the same thing soon" She backed away from the younger and smirked seeing her wide eyes and, somehow, even redder cheeks.

"I'm just messing with you baby" Jisoo pushed Chaeyoung's shoulder lightly, bringing the girl back into reality and out of whatever trance she was in.

"Oh, hahahihihoho" Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes at Jisoo as a smile appeared on her face.

"Ok, but seriously, pizza or ice cream?"

Chaeyoung laughed loudly at Jisoo's sudden change in mood. "Uh...ice cream" Chaeyoung told Jisoo and smiled again before grabbing a tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Lets go!" Jisoo pushed the cart full of snacks and drinks towards the self checkout.

———

After putting the bags of their purchases in the trunk of their van, the two girls made their way back towards the dorm.

"You think their still doing the nasty?"

"With Lisa's stamina, *scoff* I wouldn't be surprised" Jisoo said with a smirk.

"R-Really?" Chaeyoung blushed for the 14th time that day at the thought and opened the door of the dorm room.

"Nah, I'm just messing with you" Jisoo laughed as she put down the bags of groceries. "See?" She pointed towards the couch.

Chaeyoung looked in the direction of where Jisoo was pointing and cooed at the sight of Jennie and Lisa snuggled up in a blanket, fast asleep in each others arms.

"I said it one and I'll say it again, we'll do that soon" Jisoo quietly walked up from behind and gave the younger a back hug. Chaeyoung flinched at the sudden touch before leaning back into Jisoo with a sigh.

"I'm tired" She confessed, closing her eyes and leaning even farther back into Jisoo's embrace.

"Go into our room. I'm just gonna make something to eat real quick" Jisoo gave a small smile to Chaeyoung before unwrapping her arms from around the half asleep girls waist. "I'll be in there in a sec" She pushed Chaeyoung towards the room gently.

"Ok" Chaeyoung walked into the room and jumped in the bed, quickly wrapping herself in blankets and putting a pillow over her face because who doesn't like the feeing of a cold pillow of their face?

A couple of minutes later, Jisoo still hadn't returned and Chaeyoug had fallen asleep. That was until a loud crash echoed throughout the house, waking everybody up.

Jennie jumped out of Lisa's embrace at the sound and looked around in fear before her eyes landed on Jisoo. The girl was looking down with her face scrunched up, high key cringing at the loud sound.

"Jisoo?" Jennie walked over towards the girl and saw a broken plate on the floor. "How?" She looked at Jisoo in confusion.

"I dropped it" Jisoo shrugged with a frown. She opened a cabinet and grabbed a broom to sweep up the broken plate, not wanting anybody to get hurt on the glass.

"What were you doing?"

"Trying to make food" Jisoo continued sweeping up the remains of the plate. Once she finished getting all the big pieces, she got on her knees and checked for any little pieces the broom might have missed.

Lisa walked in as Jisoo stood up off the ground with a handful of little pieces of glass. She looked at the older girl in annoyance. "I was sleeping~" She whined and laid her head on Jennie's shoulder.

"Go back to sleep" Jisoo laughed quietly. "I'm sorry for waking you guys" She apologized with a small smile.

"Ok" Lisa hummed and walked into her and Jennie's room before jumping on the bed and covering her body in a blanket.

Jennie giggled at the sight before following Lisa and walking into their room. She jumped on the bed and snuggled back into Lisa's embrace once more.

Jisoo sighed before leaving the kitchen and walking into her and Chaeyoung's shared room. "Chaeyoungie?" She whispered upon entering the room.

When Jisoo didn't get a response, she quietly shut the door before laying down on the bed next to Chaeyoung and snuggling into the younger's back. Jisoo closed her eyes and almost fell asleep when she felt Chaeyoung turn around and the younger girls face laying on her chest. They laid in each others arms comfortably until they both fell asleep.

——————

Sorry for such a long wait 😭
And I'm sorry for such a bad chapter 😂

I guess I would call this a filler?

I hope you guys liked this filler thingy 🙃