Part 21

"Jennie?!" Lisa yelled for the girl upon stepping into the dorm. She removed her mask and her hat and threw them on the counter.

"In here!"

Lisa walked to where she heard the voice and saw Jennie laying in bed on her phone. "Did you get my M&M's?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, they're in he-oh no" Lisa whispered a swear before going to the kitchen and dumping the bag of its contents. Jennie followed Lisa curiously and saw the medical stuff all on the table. But...no candy.

"Y-Yah...where's my candy?"

"I-I don't k-know!" Lisa scanned the counter in case she threw it along with her hat and mask.

Jennie pouted as tears appeared in her eyes. "M-My canddyyyy~" She cried out, running the Lisa and latching on to the younger like a child. "M-Mommmyyy!!" Lisa tried hard to suppress the laugh trying to escape.

"Aww Jennie, it's ok baby girl" Lisa cooed while she rubbed the crying girls back. "You really thought I would forget the M&M's?" She sternly asked, pulling Jennie away from her.

"Ye-NO! No! You would never do that!"

Lisa reached behind her back with a cheeky grin. "Of course I wouldn't" She whispered into Jennie's ear before showing her the bag of M&M's.

Jennie gasped loudly with wide eyes before letting out a deafening squeal. She took a deep breath making Lisa's face go pale in fear.

"shit"

"yyyaaAAAAAASSSSS BITCH! YOU SEE!? MY LIFE IS A MOVIE! FIGHT ME SUCKERS!" She ran around the house screaming the lyrics to Forever Young with a mouth full of M&M's.

"Jennie stop running! You're gonna hurt yourself!" Lisa scolded before running after her.

——

Oof

I'm sorry for such a long wait and such a short chapter 😭

I made this really quick just so you guys could have something to read. I hope you enjoyed it 😔

Let me know what you would like to happen next chapter 🙂.

I think this is the first chapter I've posted before 11:00 at night 😳

Okay I'll stop

Bye bye you amazing people 😤 💕 🙌🏻