Part 24 🌚💦

Smut warning(?) 
reminder, I can't write smut
(especially girlxgirl but I can try 😂)

————

Lisa saw the girls standing next to the car once she entered the parking lot. She frowned and made her way over to her members.

"Yah! What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry Jisoo" Lisa pouted and looked the eldest in the eyes. "Jackson gave me some watermelon and I guess I lost track of time"

"Why didn't you answer our calls or texts?" Jennie spoke in disappointment. Lisa turned her attention to the girl and her frowned deepened seeing the pout on Jennie's face.

"I didn't have my phone on me. I checked it because I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over and hang out with us" Lisa took a deep breath and noticed Chaeyoung smiled at her. "It's ok! You're here now at least" She laughed. "Now, lets go get some food" Chaeyoung whined and opened the car door before hoping in.

Jisoo laughed at the youngers actions before getting in the car. Lisa glanced towards Jennie and noticed the girl sigh before walking towards her. "Come on" Jennie smiled and held out her hand for the other to take.

Lisa smiled sweetly and took the smaller hand in her own.

-

"Where'd you wanna go?" Jisoo asked the girls.

"McDonalds!"
"Burger King!"
"Burger King?"

"Yeah" Jennie answered Chaeyoung slowly, noticing the disgusted look on her face.

"NO! McDonald's please~" she looked at Jisoo with puppy eyes making the elder smile.

"Ok~" She cooed at the pink haired girl. She looked towards Lisa before asking where she'd like to go.

"Mmmm~ I could go for a McFlurry and some fries" Lisa shrugged. Jennie looked at the girl in shock before scoffing and looking out the window.

"Aww don't be like that~" Chaeyoung teased Jennie with a smirk. Jennie looked over her shoulder and pouted even more.

———

"What do you guys wanna do?" Lisa asked while eating a spoonful of her ice cream. The girls shrugged in response.

"Can I have some of your fries?" Jennie asked Lisa, she smiled before giving the older girl some of her fries. "Thank you~" She gave Lisa a gummy smile before eating the fries.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure" Lisa answered, grabbing a pillow and putting it on her thighs.

Jisoo grabbed the remote off the table and clicked the button that brought them to Netflix. She scrolled through the different genres before finding themselves looking through the Romance section. Jisoo grinned evilly upon seeing a certain movie.

"Hey guys, what about this one?" She eyed her members curiously. She smirked when Chaeyoung blushed and Jennie gulped nervously.

"Sure"

Jisoo's eyes widened upon hearing the youngest members words. "You wanna watch this?" Jisoo questioned again. Lisa nodded her head and smirked slightly.

"I know what you're planning" Lisa mouthed to Jisoo. She smirked and nodded her head. Jisoo hit play, not waiting for the answers from the two submissive's.

Jennie whined and moved closer to Chaeyoung so they could be uncomfortable together. They grabbed a big, purple, fluffy blanket and quickly wrapped themselves in it. Lisa eyed them from the other side of the couch and scoffed quietly.