Part 41

how many more chapters should i write before i end this story? 😔

sorry for any mistakes :(

enjoy :')

"Girls! Wake up! We have a photo shoot to do!" One of the YG workers said.

Jennie groaned, being woken up by the loud voice. She nudged Lisa in an attempt to wake her up, pouting when the younger didn't move.

"Lisa? Wake up" Jennie rasped out, her voice still deep from just waking up.

"Five more minutes~" Lisa licked her dry lips and pulled the blanket over her head.

"No, Lisa, wake up" Jennie softly laughed, yanking the blanket off of Lisa's body.

"Stoooppp!" She whined and flipped her body so she was laying on Jennie. The elder squealed in surprise and tried pushing Lisa off of her small body.

"Lisa, get off of me" She scolded, not being able to breath as Lisa was laying on her lungs.

The younger just hummed and unconsciously wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist. "Shhh...go to sleep" She softly said.

Jennie rolled her eyes and gently hit Lisa's head. "Get up, you big child. We have a photoshoot today" She hissed quietly, trying to get Lisa off of her again.

"Ow~ Why'd you hit me?" Lisa woke up with a whine, Jennie taking a deep breath once there wasn't pressure on her lungs anymore.

"Shush, child, just go and get ready. I'll wake up Jisoo and Chaeyoung" Jennie sighed and got up out of the bed. She stretched her sore limbs with a soft moan in satisfaction.

"Get ready, Lisa, I mean it" The elder warned playfully before walking out of their shared room.

She knocked on the bedroom door and opened in slowly when she didn't get a response. "Jisoo? Chaeyoungie? Where are you guys?" Jennie asked in confusion, looking around for the two girls.

"Over here!" Jisoo shouted from the kitchen. Chaeyoung walked out of the bathroom when Jisoo yelled, her hair damp and her eyes tired.

"Morning, Chae. I'll let you get ready, ok? Just come out when you're done" Jennie smiled and closed the door once she got a small nod from the younger girl.

Jennie walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water off the counter. "Hey! That was mine!" Jisoo whined.

Jennie glanced up at the elder girl and licked the rim of the water bottle, holding it out to Jisoo when she was done. "Oh? You want it?" She smirked.

Jisoo scowled and shook her head. "Ya nasty" She mumbled.

"What was that, Jisoo?" Jennie teased.

"Nothing" She sighed and continued cutting up some fruit.

"Hey, do you know who we're doing a photoshoot for?" Jennie asked, taking a strawberry from the pile of fruit Jisoo was cutting, getting a glare in return.

"I heard we were doing one for Chanel...or was it Micheal Kors?" Jisoo stopped cutting as she tired remembering what she heard their manager say.

"It's fine, we'll find out in about an hour" Jennie shrugged and stole another strawberry before running into her room.

"Lisa?" She called out. "You dressed?" She asked, walking into the bathroom. She squeaked and blushed before running out.

"Jennie?" Lisa softly asked, a laugh following after. "Ever heard of knocking, baby girl?" She teased, peeling her head out from behind the door.

"Y-Yeah," Jennie blushed even more, walking towards her closet to find the clothes she was gonna wear.

"Hmm, why didn't you do it then?" The younger smirked.

"Sorry, Lisa" Jennie forced a laugh. She found a black shirt and a red skirt and nodded her head in approval. She took of her shirt and put the black one on, soon doing the same with her sweatpants and skirt.

Jennie hear a whistle from behind her and quickly whipped her head towards the sound. "Thanks for the show, babe" Lisa winked and closed the door so she could change herself.

Jennie gasped and ran up to the bathroom door, hitting it in frustration. "You...meanie!" She yelled.

"Oh no! My feelings! They're hurt!" Lisa faked a cry.

"Poppy head," Jennie mumbled, walking away from the door and sitting on the bed. She sat there for a minute or so before standing back up and walking into Jisoo and Chaeyoung's room. "I'll just brush my teeth here" She told herself.

Jennie opened the drawer and pulled out an extra toothbrush, grabbing the toothpaste as well. She brushed her teeth and walked out of the room once she was done.

"Are you done cooking, yet?" Jennie asked when she walked into the dining room. Jisoo nodded her head and brought out a plate of waffles and a bowl of fruit.

"Here" The eldest of the group smiled. "Bone apple teeth" She said in a broken English accent.

Chaeyoung choked on the water she was drinking and stared coughing. Jennie quietly laughed as well, covering her mouth so Jisoo wouldn't see that she was laughing.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"It's not bone apple teeth," Jennie spoke. "It's bon appétit" She corrected.

Jisoo shrugged, not really caring she didn't say it correctly, and walked back into the kitchen to fetch some more food.

"So...you guys had some fun last night?" Jennie asked Chaeyoung, winking at the younger.

Chaeyoung, again, choked on her water and started coughing. "W-What? No" The girl blushed a bright pink and looked down at her lap, not wanting to meet the elder's eyes.

"Mmm, not what I heard last night" Jennie took a sip of her orange juice.

Chaeyoung looked up and pointed her finger at Jennie. "Yeah, I could say the same thing!" Chaeyoung defended, Jennie now blushing in embarrassment for the 4th time.

"Shut up," She whispered loudly. "We only did it because you guys were doing it" Jennie whined.

"Mhm, ok"

———

sorry for such a boring chapter 😔 i honestly didn't know what to write for this chapter but i hope you enjoyed it anyways :)

sorry for any mistakes again

night night ☃️