Part 45

merry christmas🎄
(or happy holidays)

sorry if this chapter seems short
i'm very tired :(

i will write more tomorrow when i have more energy 🙂

"Lisa? Where're we going?" Jennie asked, her body being pulled by Lisa.

"Somewhere" The younger girl shortly responded.

"What?" Jennie sucked in a breath.

"I'm messing with you, babe, we're going to a coffee shop" Lisa chuckled, opening the door of the small shop and holding it open for Jennie to walk through.

"Thanks" Jennie smiled, walking up to the counter and sighing. She eyed all the food she could get and licked her lips.

"What do you want?"

"Hm?"

Lisa giggled and pointed at the menu. "I'll get you something. What do you wish to have, my sweet baby?" Lisa teased.

"Oh, can I get a muffin and a coffee?" Jennie blushed in embarrassment.

Lisa laughed and nodded before turning to the cashier and telling him her order.

"Alright, that'll be $14.57" he smiled softly.

Lisa handed the money to the young boy with a smile. She gave a small bow before placing her hand on the small of Jennie's back and moving them to a table.

"I wonder what Jisoo and Chaeyoung are doing" Jennie sighed.

Lisa scoffed. "Did you hear Jisoo? Our Chaeyoungie probably got smacked-"

"Oh no that's terrible! We should go and help her!" Jennie got up but was stopped by Lisa pushing her body back down.

"-probably got smacked by Jisoo's hand on her booty" Lisa slowly said, smirking at the blush that spread on Jennie's cheeks.

"W-What?" She stuttered.

"You heard me, baby" Lisa sad back down on her seat, opening the bag she got from the worker, giving Jennie her muffin.

"In that case, we really need to get home" Jennie stuffed the muffin in her mouth, getting up right after.

"No, sit" Lisa harshly said.

"But-"

"Sit" Lisa glared, pointing to the seat Jennie was previously sitting in. "If Chaeyoung was in trouble, she would call us. Plus, Jisoo would never hurt Chaeyoung" Lisa smiled.

Never

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Jennie sighed, pushing her hair back.

"Of course I'm right, I'm Lalisa Manoban" She boasted, flipping her hair off her shoulder.

"Oh, shut up~" Jennie clicked her tongue in annoyance, rolling her eyes playfully"

"You know...the bathrooms are empty and I kinda wanna see you begging me to touch you, shall we?" Lisa got up and, with a mocking smirk, held out her hand for Jennie to take.

"N-No, I'm good" She nervously giggled.

"You sure, baby girl?" Lisa softly spoke.

"Y-Yeah" Jennie rasped out, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hmm, good"

"Can I please have some goldf-"