Part 20

Lisa made sure to grab herself a mask before walking out of the apartment and to the store. She pulled out her earphones and plugged them into her phone, soon putting on a playlist she made on Spotify. She hummed along to the melody of Love Maze (that song is my life 😭 💕) as she crossed the street. Once she entered the store, she quickly went to the candy section and grabbed some M&M's for Jennie. But once she got to the health part of the store, she had to ask an employee for help since she didn't know what type of medicine you get when you have a busted lip.

"Thank you!" She bowed at the employee with a smile

The worker walked away after nodding in acknowledgement and giving a smile to Lisa. "Ok, now...would she want pink or blue?" Lisa asked herself while holding both of the colored bandaids in her hand. She wanted to get them just in case she needed them. Plus, Chaeyoung always seemed to be getting hurt for some strange reason.

"Was she pretty?"

"Yeah" Lisa heard a group of boys walking closer to the aisle she was in and quickly recognized the voice

"JB" She mumbled annoyed, gripping the pack of bandaids a little too hard. She sighed before grabbing the blue ones and walking out of aisle. Well, she tried.

"She had a really pretty face and a beautiful body"

"OooOo dO tell me more" JB's friend begged with a pout

Lisa pulled her hat down and moved her mask so it covered more of her face. That didn't help though as she suddenly bumped into the boy and stumbled back.

"Hey! Watch where you're goin-Lisa!?" JB exclaimed rather loudly, other costumers looking over to the yelling boy weirdly. "W-What are you doing here?" He questioned before looking at the girl's hand and seeing a bag of M&M's and bandaids. "Did you hurt yourself?"

Lisa laughed unamused. "Even if I was why would I tell you?" She snapped rudely making JB flinch. "But no, these aren't for me. They're for Jennie" Lisa sighed before looking down at the M&M's, suddenly finding the bag really interesting.

"What happened?"

Lisa scoffed before looking up at JB with a questioning gaze. "Why do you care?" She asked with a small smirk upon seeing him get flustered at the question.

"I-I just wanted-How did she get hurt?" He stuttered nervously, looking to his side before bringing his attention back to Lisa

"Hello?"

Lisa looked at the new voice and gasped quietly.
"B-Bam Bam?" She quietly asked, shocked to see her old friend

"Lisa?!" Bam Bam's eyes widened once they landed on the brunette girl. "S-Since when did you live in K-Korea?" He asked, still shocked at the girl in front of him

"Bam Bam!" Lisa yelled before running up to the shocked boy and hugging him tightly. Bam Bam responded to the hug immediately, picking her up slightly and spinning them around making her giggle.

JB coughed awkwardly trying to grab their attention and succeeded when 2 pairs of eyes landed on him. "I don't mean to interrupt, but what the fuck is going on?" He squinted his eyes in confusion while looking at Lisa, then at Bam Bam, then back to Lisa again.

"Bam Bam is my best friend-well was my best friend" Lisa poked Bam Bam's side making him giggle softly. JB smirked before looking away and scoffing in amusement.

"How do you know him?" JB asked mockingly, the grin Lisa hates so much on his face.

"We grew up together in Thailand. We were in the same dance crew" Bam Bam looked at Lisa with a fond smile. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a side hug making Lisa laugh.

JB laughed before raking his hand through his hair. "Shouldn't you be going to help Jennie?"

Lisa sighed and hummed in agreement. "Yeah" Lisa gave JB a look making him shiver but smirk. "I'll catch up with you another time, yeah?" She asked Bam Bam with puppy eyes she knew he couldn't resist, not that he would reject the offer.

"Yeah, here let me give you my number" Bam Bam stole Lisa's phone and added his number. "Text me so I can save you in my phone" He smiled at Lisa before she took off and headed towards the check out.

JB chuckled in a low creepy tone as he watched Lisa leave the aisle. "Don't worry little Lisa. I'll have you and Jennie where I want you guys soon" He mumbled lowly

"What was that? Bam Bam asked curiously. He didn't hear what JB said, much to his liking.

"Ah don't worry Bam" JB internally smirked but showed a smile as he put a hand on Bam Bam's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. "Now come on, we still have to get chips and drinks for the rest of the boys"

Oof oof

My family is in town and they are staying at my house so I don't know when I will be able to update.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊
I didn't check it so I'm sorry for any mistakes :(
I will check it later today 😂

I'll try to have the next one out soon :))

Ok it's 1:23 in the morning imma go to bed 🙃

Night night friends :))

June 27,2018