Part 50

uwu y'all may need tissues for the next chapters

Both of the girls woke up the the loud sound of a plate hitting the ground. Lisa instinctively wrapped her arms around Jennie's sleepy body protectively.

"Hm? What?" Jennie turned onto her side and saw Lisa staring down at her with wide eyes.

"N-Nothing! Don't worry," Lisa smiled and unwrapped her arms from around the elders body.

"Ok?" Jennie giggled, and got up out of their bed. She walked into the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and brushed any knots out of her hair.

Meanwhile, Lisa was still dying from shock. "Jesus, fuck" She mumbled.

She went into the bathroom just as Jennie was walking out and smirked and how the elder had a noticeable limp. "Hm, love that little waddle. Looks good on you, baby girl" Lisa smirked and shot a wink at the flustered girl.

"S-Shut up!" Jennie stuttered, her voice hoarse from yelling so loud the previous night.

"Oh, no~ I'm so scared" Lisa teased, holding her hands up and running with exaggerated steps to the bathroom.

"Poopy head" Jennie pouted, walking out of the room and into the kitchen, seeing Chaeyoung making some cereal and a plate on the floor.

"Why is there a plate on the floor?" She asked, pointing it on the floor.

Chaeyoung slowly looked up at Jennie then at the plate on the floor. She glanced up at Jennie once more before kicking the plate under the couch.

"What plate?" She asked innocently.

Jennie pointed to the couch and cocked her head to the side.

"What's up broooo?!" Lisa yelled, walking into the kitchen but stopping when she saw how awkward Jennie and Chaeyoung were acting.

"Y'all good?" She laughed.

"Yeah, your girl isn't though" Chaeyoung pouted and continued eating her cereal.

"What? But the plate...what," Jennie sighed and rolled her eyes. "Nevermind"

"Ok" Lisa chuckled. "Come on guys, we have to get ready for our performance" She smiled and grabbed an apple from next to Chaeyoung.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that!" Jennie yelled out, her voice deep and raspy.

"You good, Jennie?" Chaeyoung teased, trying to hold in her laugh.

"Y-Yeah" The elder lied. 

After they were done with their performance, they all went home.

"Damn, Jennie...have you been stretching? You looked like you were in pain at some parts in the dance?" Lisa asked, her hand on Jennie's back, caressing her body softly.

"Yeah? I'm fine, just a little tired"

"Oh, but your voice also seemed a lot deeper than usual?" Lisa continued.

Jisoo nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can make some tea later for you incase your throat hurts?" She offered.

"Oh! Can I make her some cereal?" Chaeyoung smiled brightly.

She has an obsession.

Jisoo sighed but nodded nonetheless. "Sure, you beautiful fan" She smirked.

Chaeyoung gasped and blushed at the nickname.

"I'm gonna guess that's an inside joke or you have some weird ass kinks" Jennie pointed at Jisoo, a short laugh leaving her mouth. (it's boTH)

"Shut up, you big baby. I don't like getting my butt smacked unlike yOU!" Jisoo snapped, grinning in victory when she saw Jennie pout.

"Meanie" The younger stuck her tongue out at Jisoo.

"Hey, Jen Jen, do you wanna go and get some coffee?" Lisa asked after Jisoo and Chaeyoung left to go watch a movie.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, it could be like our first official date" Lisa smiled.

So pretty

Jennie nodded her head, a shy grin on her face, a soft blush on her cheeks just to top it off.

"Yay! Let's go!" Lisa yelled and grabbed Jennie's hand, pulling them both out of the dorm.

"Can I get a... caramel macchiato and a cinnamon bun?" Jennie asked, her mouth watering at how good the small shop smelled.

"Of course, will that be all?" The cashier smiled.

"Yeah, thank you" Lisa bowed her head and handed the worker the amount of money the coffee and the sweet treat cost in total.

"Thank you, have a good day!" The cashier smiled once more, handing Lisa a small bag containing the cinnamon bun and giving Jennie her coffee.

"Thank you" The elder bowed.

Lisa bowed again before both of the idols walked out of the café, finding a table outside the building and taking a seat.

"Thanks for taking me here" Jennie blushed, taking a small sip of her drink.

"You're welcome, baby" She smiled.

They talked for another hour or so before Jennie spotted a baby bunny and a mommy bunny on the other side of the street.

"Oh my! Look! It's a bunny!" She squealed, pointing to the small animal.

"Aww" Lisa cooed.

Jennie got up out of her seat and went to walk over to the bunny.

"Jennie! Watch where you're going!" Lisa suddenly yelled.

Jennie looked behind her and gave the younger girl a small smile before turning back around.

"I'm fine," She continued walking.

"Jennie!"

Jennie looked up in confusion and looked back at Lisa. But it was to late for the confused girl to do anything before a sudden rush of pain surged through her body and she hit the ground with a thud.

Jennie heard a loud gasp and scream of terror come from Lisa's mouth. Her face scrunched up in pain before darkness consumed her body completely.

Jennie Kim of the popular girl group BLACKPINK reportedly taken to the hospital after she suffered an injury due to a head on collision with a speeding car.

BLACKPINK member, Jennie Kim, rushed to the hospital after getting hit by a speeding car.

Jennie Kim seen being rushed to the hospital—

"Fuck!" Lisa cried.

sorry for a late chapter but i hope you liked it 💕

two more chapters to go :(

night night ⛄️

sorry for any mistakes