Part 46

whoop whoop whoop whoop fire truck

happy new yeaarrrr 🎉

there's a note at the end but you don't need to read it if you don't want to :)

enjoy

"Lisa?" Jennie called out softly as she walked into the dance room.

"I love you"

"Not as much as I love you"

"Aww shut up~"

Jennie gasped quietly, seeing Lisa sitting on a table and JB in between her legs. "O-Oh...sorry for
i-interrupting" Jennie blushed and quickly ran out the room.

"Wait! Jennie-"

Lisa sighed and let her head fall into JB's shoulder. "She's been acting weird ever since we told them about us" she confessed.

JB smiled and patted Lisa's back. "It's ok, baby, just talk about it with her. See why she's been acting weird. I'm sure she'll tell you" He reassured.

Lisa nodded her head with a smile. "Ok"

Jennie left the room, tears falling from her eyes. She wiped her tears and kept walking. "F-Fuck, why's this gotta happen to m-woah!" She fell to the ground.

"Ow~" a low groan came from next to her.

Jennie's face flushed in embarrassment and she quickly got up, holding her hand out for the person to grab. "A-Are you ok? I'm so so sorry" She apologized.

"Yeah, I'm fine" he mumbled.

"Just...watch where you're going, alright?" He shook his head. "I'd hate for you to hurt yourself by bumping into somebody" A sigh slipped past his lips.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry, again" She blushed and wiped her tears again.

"Are you ok?" He frowned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she laughed before speed walking away, leaving a confused boy behind.

Jennie never stopped walking until she reached the recording studio, closing the door when she was inside.

Letting out a shot breath, she slowly began to sob again.

"Why can't she love me back?" Jennie asked herself.

"I'm always nice to her, a-and I'm pretty, and I'm a good person so w-why?!" Jennie hit the wall in frustration.

20 minutes passed until Jennie finally calmed down enough to leave the recording studio.

"Lisa? Can you get me a straw, please?" JB asked, a bright smile on his face.

"Can't we just share a straw?" She pouted and sat down right next to him.

"I guess" He blushed and took a small sip of the drink.

"Why do I always find them at the worst time?" Jennie thought before closing her her eyes and letting out a big sigh.

Jennie gasped as she looked around her room, she took a deep breath and wiped her face of any tears she shed before looking to her side.

"Lisa? Are you aw-" Jennie's eyes widened when she didn't see Lisa on the bed.

"L-Lisa?" Where are you?" Jennie panicked.

Did she leave me?

Jennie got out of her bed and look around for the younger girl.

She wouldn't leave me

Jennie took a deep breath to calm herself down and looked in the bathroom. She's probably doing something in there.

But Lisa wasn't in the bathroom.

"Fuck" Jennie mumbled, her eyes beginning to shine with new tears.

"S-She left me" She cried, sliding down the wall.

She cried softly, her head in between her knees.

"Jennie?"

She looked up quickly and saw a sleepy Lisa standing at the door.

"Lisa" Jennie softly said, getting up and giving the tired girl a hug, still crying.

"W-What happened? Are you ok?" Lisa asked, her voice deep and raspy from just waking up.

"Where'd you go?" Jennie asked.

"To get some water. My throat hurt a little bit" Lisa told. "Why? What happened?" She asked again.

"N-Nothing. I thought you left me" Jennie wiped her tears and gave a small smile.

"Oh, I would never leave you, baby girl. Come on, let's get some sleep" Lisa sat in the bed and patted the spot beside her.

"Ok" the elder smile and sat down next to Lisa.

"Now, let's go back to sleep" Lisa giggled and wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist"

"Night, baby" She mumbled.

"N-Night" Jennie blushed.

sorry for another late update but its 3 am rn and it's giving me intense flashbacks to when i used to update at like 2-4 am every saturday/sunday 😪

it's 2019 where i live and i just wanted to say happy new year :D

also, i found out kai of exo and jennie were officially dating an hour ago or so and i'm shook but so happy for them 😯 i feel kinda weird writing my jenlisa books now that she's dating but eh it is what is is 😔🤷🏻‍♀️

anyways, i was thinking of doing a face reveal but i don't know if y'all would care for that :(

should i do one?

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter 💕

there might only be 4-5 more chapters left depending on if i have the courage to end this book :')

sorry for any errors

night night and i hope 2019 treats every single one of you guys well ☃️🥰