Part 18 🌚

Really quick
I wanna give a shoutout to Abadah  for all the votes and funny af comments 😂

Ok here's the chapter
Also sorry for no smut
Would you consider this smut?
Idk 😂

"Lisa!" Jennie yelled as she was picked up and thrown on the bed roughly

"Shh" Lisa hushed Jennie by putting a finger to the girl's lips

Jennie looked-

(Sorry I'll leave 🙃)

Jennie looked very,very,very hot to Lisa right now. Her hair was all over the place. Her cheeks were tinted pink. Her lips were parted slightly as her chest went up and down quickly, trying to catch her breath. Lisa loved how wrecked she looked when she didn't even do anything yet.

"Baby girl" Lisa let out a sigh as her eyes scanned hungrily along the submissive's body

"Y-Yes mommy?" Jennie's soft voice echoed throughout the room

Chaeyoung and Jisoo had left to go grocery shopping a couple of minutes ago so Lisa had Jennie all to herself for an hour or two.

"Turn around for me" Lisa ordered with a quiet voice. She didn't want to scare the older. At least, not yet.

(WInK wONk)

"On my s-stomach?" Jennie asked as she turned around with red cheeks.

Lisa took a seat on the bed and pulled Jennie onto her lap. Jennie was still laying face down, so her stomach was on top of Lisa's thighs.

"You remember when you gave JB a blowjob?" Lisa asked a little bit too calm for Jennie's liking, but the girl responded with a slight nod anyways.

"How many times did he moan?" Lisa asked with a smirk as she eyed Jennie's back side.

"I-I...I don't know" Jennie answered nervously. She began to move her body uncomfortably, scared of what Lisa was gonna do. Why she was asking these questions, she didn't know. But she guessed she was gonna find out soon.

"Estimate" Lisa nonchalantly demanded before she rubbed her hand up and down Jennie's milky thighs.

Jennie gasped quietly at the sudden touch but managed to get herself together before replying.
"Maybe 13? Or 15. I don't remember that much Lisa" Jennie tried to turn her head back but was stopped when she felt a smack on her butt.

"OW!" Jennie cried out in pain as she looked at Lisa with a confused expression. "What was that for!?"

"Calling me Lisa" she replied with a small grin. "and you said he moaned 13-15 times?" She asked with a curious look

"Y-Yeah" Jennie confirmed in an unsure tone. She didn't know what Lisa was planning and she didn't have a good feeling about it.

Lisa smirked in satisfaction before slapping the girl's butt again.