Part 44

i'm very very sorry but i hope you enjoy this chapter (it's not the best and i apologize for that ☹️)

unrelated but have y'all hear tiffany's cover of remember me?

issa bop-

"Finally" Jennie sighed loudly, falling back onto the couch with a small 'oof'.

Lisa giggled and copied Jennie's actions. "What do you guys wanna do now?" She asked.

Jennie shrugged and sat up, looking at Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

The eldest of the four shrugged and went into the kitchen, coming back out after a few minutes with an unopened bag of popcorn and some candy.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Chaeyoung nodded with pursed lips and sat down on the couch next to Lisa. "Yeah" She answered, grabbing to remote from the table and turning on the TV.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Jennie asked, leaning into Lisa.

Jisoo and Lisa both glanced at eachother and grinned weirdly.

Jennie and Chaeyoung, having an idea at to what they were thinking, both sighed and nonchalantly said 'no'.

"Aww, why?" Jisoo pouted and brought the popcorn and candy with her to the couch.

"B-Because," Chaeyoung blushed, clicking a button on the remote and opening Netflix.

"Because?"

"Because that's nasty" She pouted and crossed her arms.

Lisa leaned her head back onto Jennie and just quietly observed the bickering Jisoo and Chaeyoung were doing.

"Wanna go get some food?" Lisa quietly asked.

"Yeah" Jennie mumbled back. Both of them got up slowly, praying the other two didn't see them.

"3...2...1...go! Go! Go!" Jennie yelled, grabbing Lisa's hands and running out the door.

"Hey! Wait!" They heard Chaeyoung yell from their room.

"Have fun, Chaeyoungie!" Jennie yelled with a giggle.

The two girls quickly got into the elevator and spammed the 'close door' button.

"Hey! Don't leave me alone with Jisoo!" Chawyoung whined, sprinting toward the elevator.

"Since when was she so fast?" Lisa asked in shock.

"Close, close, close," Jennie mumbled.

"Don't leave me with her! Please!" She yelled.

"What?! Chaeyoung get your ass back here!" Jisoo yelled, high key offended.

Chaeykung let out a scream and, somehow, managed to run even faster. Sadly, she wasn't fast enough and the doors of the elevator closed before she could make it.

"Hahaha! Suckererr!" Jennie pointed at the closed door with a laugh.

"AhHh! Damnit!" Chaeyoung ruffled her hair and stopped in front of the, now, closed elevator.

Loud, and fast, footsteps got closer to where Chaeyoung was and before she could scream, Jisoo ran around the corner.

"What...the..h-hell, man?" She panted, trying to stabilize herself by putting her hands on the wall.

Chaeyoung blushed in embarrassment and looked away with a pout. "I...I just wanted to go with them," she quietly said, a scoff coming from Jisoo in return.

"Ok" Jisoo shrugged and grabbed the younger's hand into her own before dragging her to their dorm.

"Hey! Let go!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Nope," Jisoo smirked and opened the door to their room, pulling Chaeyoung from outside, and then slamming the door shut.

"Jisoo-"

"Shush, you big baby" Jisoo teased, pushing Chaeyoung against the wall.

"You haven't been very nice, have you, my beautiful fan?" Jisoo pushed a strand of Chaeyoung's hair behind her ear slowly.

"W-What?" The younger nervously asked.

"You tried to run away from me...you got upset at me for talking to JB, yet you do the same thing? I'm getting mixed signals, kitty" Jisoo purred onto Chaeyoung's neck. She felt the taller girl shudder at the feeling and smirked.

"But...if you wanna go hang out with Lisa and Jennie instead of me...I guess I can't stop you" Jisoo sighed and backed away from Chaeyoung.

Chawyoung whined and followed the elder to wherever she was going.

"N-No! I just didn't wanna watch an," Chaeyoung lowered her voice to a low whisper. "inappropriate movie"

Jisoo laughed loudly, throwing her head back at how funny she found the situation. "W-What? No-haha! I wanted to w-watch co-coco" Jisoo continued laughing.

Chaeyoung blushed in embarrassment again, letting a small 'oh'.

"You're so cute, baby" Jisoo softly spoke, giving Chaeyoung a quick kiss on her cheek.

"S-Stoopppp!" She whined, running away to the kitchen to hide.

Jisoo smiled at how cute Chaeyoung was being and shook her head in amusement. "What a cutie" she looked down, finally deciding to follow the younger girl into the kitchen.

"Chaeyounieee? Where are you, my beautiful fan?" She cooed.

Jisoo frowned when she didn't get a response. "Chaeyoung?"

"achoo!"

Jisoo smirked and looked at the pantry, walking towards its slowly. She waited a second before opening the door quickly, scaring the living daylights out of Chaeyoung.

"Why!? Don't scare me!" She cried, holding the goldfish bag close to her chest.

"Stop crying, you big baby" Jisoo teased.

i would write more, i swear, but my mom is yelling at me and i gotta go to bed :))

this chapter wasn't the best and it was mainly chaesoo but i still hope you enjoyed it :(

sorry for any mistakes

night night ⛄️