Part 47

ayy i updated on sundayyyy yyaaAYYY

"Jennie...please wake up. we need you, blinks need you-"

Jennie shot up out of her sleep. Her breathing was fast as she looked around the room in confusion. 

What the fuck was that?

She let out a shaky breath and get out of her bed, being careful to not wake Lisa up.

"I'll j-just take a shower, maybe that'll help" Jennie grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a white
crop-top to change into before walking into the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up in silence.

Jennie looked at herself in the mirror. "Why do I keep having weird dreams?" She asked herself.

"Jennie? Why're you up?"

Jennie gasped quietly and look over at the door, seeing Lisa and frowning.

Damnit, I woke her up

"N-Nothing"

"Why's the shower on?" Lisa asked, ignoring Jennie.

"I was gonna take one" The elder girl blushed and gave a small smile.

Lisa smirked playfully. "Can I join?" She teased.

"Yes" Jennie grinned back.

"W-What?" Lisa blushed, leaning forward as if asking if Jennie was serious.

"Yeah, sure. I'm a little too tired to wash myself anyways" Jennie frowned and got up to remove her shirt and shorts.

Lisa stared in sadness. Why was Jennie sad? Lisa asked herself.

Once Jennie was in the shower she let out a sigh. "You gonna join, my sweet marshmallow" Jennie giggled.

"Marshmallow?" Lisa laughed, taking off her shirt and her shorts before joining Jennie in the shower.

"Here, lemme wash your hair for you" Lisa offered, pouring the vanilla scented shampoo in her hand.

"No, it's fine" Jennie smiled.

"Too bad, baby girl" Lisa said before lathering Jennie's hair with the shampoo.

Jennie let out a small moan, she had always loved the feeling of her hair being played with.

"Ooo, kinky" Lisa teased and gave a small kiss to the back of Jennie's neck.

"Shut up, you baby" Jennie laughed.

"No, you're the baby" Lisa whined, pulling Jennie so that she was under the water, before she rubbed the shampoo out of Jennie's hair.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?" Lisa glanced at Jennie in confusion.

"I woke you up" She pouted and turned around so she was facing Lisa.

"No, I never fell asleep" Lisa reassured with a smile.

"Why weren't you asleep?" Jennie asked.

"I was too busy admiring how beautiful the woman next to me was" Lisa cupped Jennie's face in her hands before gently kissing the elder.