Part 51 - END

pls don't be mad at me :))

Jennie heard the faint sound of a repetitive beep as well as soft snores from her side. She let out a groan and felt her eyes flutter open, a bright light blinding her when she did.

"Lisa? I got you some coffe-holy shit!" JB yelled, almost dropping the hot coffee on the floor.

"What?! What happened?!" Lisa woke up, glancing around the room and letting out a cry. "Jennie!" The maknae wrapped her arms around the elder girl in a tight hug.

"W-What happened?" Jennie cautiously asked, looking around and seeing Chaeyoung and Jisoo sleeping on different sides of the room.

"Oh my god...you're finally awake" Lisa wiped her tears and shook Chaeyoung's body until the girl was finally awake.

"What? Stop shaking me!" Chaeyoung whined, getting up and pushing Lisa's hands away from her body.

"J-Jennie...she's awake" Lisa stuttered, a big smile on her face.

"What? R-Really?!" Chaeyoung looked over and saw Jennie was sitting up with a confused expression.

"Oh my..." She started crying, getting up to go embrace Jennie in her arms.

"W-What's wrong?" Jennie looked around, wincing at the small pain she felt in her side.

"Don't move" Lisa quickly said, holding Jennie's waist gently, not wanting to hurt her.

Jennie blushed and looked up with a smile. "What happened" She bit her lip, looking at Lisa lovingly.

Lisa gulped and shook her head. "You don't remember?" She asked.

"Hm? What's going on?" Jisoo's deep voice said. Jennie glanced back and saw the elder wipe her eyes tiredly.

"Jisoo...Jennie's awake" JB smiled, handing the girl his coffee.

"Oh, that's coo-WHAT?!" Jisoo yelled, immediately standing up and going to Jennie. "O-Oh my g-god" She cried, holding the younger girl in her arms.

"W-Why are you all acting like this?" Jennie questioned, growing worried at their words.

"Oh, Lisa, here's your coffee" JB handed the last cup to her.

"Thanks, baby" Lisa smiled, kissing his cheek.

"What-" Jennie mumbled, her eyes going wide in surprise.

"H-Hey, calm down, Jennie. What's wron-"

The sound of beeping grew more frequent and got louder.

"Jennie?" Chaeyoung placed her hand on Jennie's forehead.

And before she knew it, she was unconscious again.

"Jennie!"

"She woke up after months of being in a coma, and we managed to make her pass out not even 10 minutes after she had been awake" Chaeyoung scoffed, shaking her head.