Part 27

I don't even know what this chapter is 😂
Forgive me for such a long wait and a bad chapter
Hope you enjoy and I'm sorry for any mistakes :)
-

Lisa smiled and gave Jennie a kiss on her head. She threw the blanket off of her body and got up out of bed, stretching with a yawn. Lisa turned around and saw Jennie hugging a pillow, already back to sleep.

"Oh" She chuckled quietly. "I'll be back" She whispered and gave the older a kiss before leaving the room.

——

Lisa walked out into the living room and saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch eating some cereal while watching a k-drama on the TV.

"What're you watching?" Lisa asked, sitting down next to Chaeyoung.

"Witch's Love" She answered shortly and took another bite of her cereal.

"Well, what're you eating?"

"Cocoa Puffs" Chaeyoung deadpanned again.

Lisa was about to ask another question but Chaeyoung stuffed a spoonful of the cereal in her mouth before she could say a word.

"Shh!! The bells are ringing!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and pointed at the TV. Lisa followed her finger and saw a girl look around while bells were ringing in the background.

"Who jat?" Lisa tried to talk, her mouth still full of cereal.

Chaeyoung covered Lisa's mouth with her hand and shushed her again. "Shhh! Cho-Hong found her destined man!" She explained and looked back at the TV.

After a second or two, another character came on the screen, this time it was a guy. "AHA! I called it! It was SungTae!" Chaeyoung took her hand away from Lisa's mouth and ran into the kitchen happily.

"Chaeyoung? Where'd you go?" Lisa yelled after the older girl. She heard bowls clanging against each other and got up in curiosity. She walked into the kitchen and saw the elder making a bowl of cereal.

Lisa looked at her in confusion before glancing at the bowl in the living room. "Who's that for?" She asked.

Chaeyoung looked up and nodded her head at Lisa. "You" She shortly answered.

Lisa's eyes widened at the response. "Why? I don't want any cereal" She told Chaeyoung.

"Too bad" Chaeyoug glanced at the younger and handed her the bowl. "Eat"

Lisa pushed the bowl away and shook her head. "No"

"No?"

"No"

"you haven't had anything to eat yet" Chaeyoung sighed in annoyance before trying to hand Lisa the bowl of Cocoa Puffs again.

"Noooo!" Lisa whined and ran out of the kitchen.

"Wai-Lisa!" Chaeyoung put the bowl down and ran after her.

——

"Just eat the cereal!" Chaeyoug whined and tightened her grip on Lisa.

The younger winced in pain and squirmed underneath Chaeyoung.

"I had the weirdest dream"

"What about?"

"I was eating M&M's on a mounta-oh?" Jennie and Jisoo both stopped and stared at the pair on the couch.

"You top?"
"You bottom?"

Jennie and Jisoo both slowly turned to each other  and pointed at each other.

—