Part 49 🌚💦

"Hey, if you can't dance that's one thing...but you need to sing tomorrow, too. I'd hate to leave you with a sore throat along with pain in between your hips, baby girl" Lisa warned.

"Go ahead and try, baby girl" Jennie mocked.

"Mock me one more time, and you won't even be able to beg me to stop" Lisa threatened, her nails digging into the sides of Jennie's hips.

"Ah~" Jennie hissed in pain. "What? I just don't think it can live up to your promise" She smirked, ruffling Lisa's hair.

"That's it," Lisa mumbled, roughly slapping Jennie's inner thigh, a soft cry coming from the elder.

"That's all you got?" Jennie whimpered.

"Shut up before you make it worse for yourself"

"Hm, if you say so-" Jennie let out a loud moan when she felt Lisa's finger roughly thrust into her body.

"What? Something wrong?"

"F-Fuck" Jennie panted out, eyes teary with pain and pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl, I don't have all day" Lisa teased, moving her finger slowly inside the elder girl.

"You. I want you. Please" " Jennie cried out, pushing her hips back to get Lisa's fingers deeper inside of her.

"You want me inside you, right?" Lisa teased again.

"Please." Jennie's mouth fell open in a silent scream as she felt Lisa slip another finger into her.

Slowly, two fingers slid deep, inside her at a teasing pace. Jennie gasped, arching her back at the stretch, and pushing her hips against Lisa's fingers again. The younger girl started a steady rhythm, going deep and slow inside of Jennie, her thumb circling the ball of nerves above Jennie's entrance as she pumped her fingers inside the elder. Her voice was soft as she whispered praises in Jennie's ear. Every word driving Jennie quicker to her climax and making it even more pleasurable.

Jennie's bottom lip trembled as the pleasure started building up in her lower stomach.

"Is my baby girl close?" Lisa asked, biting the top of Jennie's ear. 

"Y-Yes, s-so close," Jennie whined, a loud moan slipping past her lips when Lisa slipped another finger into her.

"F-Fuck, I'm g-gonna-"

And then the feeling was gone. Jennie let out a cry, realizing that Lisa's fingers weren't thrusting in and out of her anymore.

"Sorry, baby girl, but I'd hate to be the reason you get in trouble tomorrow" Lisa chuckled and gave a kiss to Jennie's lips.

"N-No!" Jennie yelled, throwing her head into the pillow.

"Night, baby" Lisa smirked, her back facing Jennie as she closed her eyes.

"No, you can't do that!" Jennie said, sitting up and straddling Lisa's thighs.

The younger glanced up at Jennie, letting out a scoff when she felt the girl grinding down on her thighs.

"Wow, Jen, you just can't get enough can you?" Lisa grabbed Jennie's hips and pulled her forward and backwards.

"A-Ah, fuck" Jennie moaned, placing her hands on Lisa's shoulders, the speed at which Lisa was moving her body made the friction feel even better.

"You close?" Lisa frowned, cocking her head to the side.

"mm..y-y..." Jennie let out moan after moan, her stomach tightening in a ball of pleasure.

"Hold it, baby girl" Lisa told, rubbing the elders hips softly.

"W-Wha..no, c-can't" Jennie shook her head.

Lisa let out a sigh. "Fine...only because you're cute and I've teased you so much already"

Jennie let out a small whine, her hips stuttered as her orgasm rocked her entire body. If it weren't for Lisa holding her body up, she would've collapsed right then and there.

"Thanks, mommy" Jennie mumbled, laying down on Lisa's chest.

"Yeah, yeah, go to sleep, Jen, we gotta big day tomorrow" Lisa mumbled, placing a kiss into Jennie's head.

"Night night" She smiled and closed her eyes.

Lisa grinned and ruffled Jennie's hair, giggling for no reason. "So cute" She mumbled.

oof i'm sorry for not updating sooner :(

but here's some smut :D

sorry if it's bad :'(

i'm so tired and i almost fell asleep while writing this but i'm off to write some more stuff because ya girl is weird like that ⛄️

night night

sorry for mistakes 💕