Part 33

Lisa's cat is my lock screen ^ somebody stop me 😂

Sorry for posting late :(
I was sick yesterday and didn't know what to write
Hope you like this chapter and sorry for mistakes :D

I was not planning on writing 1663 words either so 😂
-

Lisa's POV

"I underestimated you, children"

"damn riGHt you-oh my god" BamBam blushed and looked away.

Meanwhile, me and Yugyeom were laughing our asses off at his voice crack.

"Aww, is our wittle baby Bammie still going through pewburty~?" Yugyeom teased and pinched BamBam's cheeks, the elder slapping his hands when he did.

I got in between them a waved my hands, "Ah~ stop stop it" I joked.

They both looked at me and started laughing. We all turned towards the door when we heard it slam open.

"I was summoned" Jackson looked up like he was in thought and brushed his hair back.

"No, Hyung" BamBam laughed when Yugyeom tried to push Jackson out the room, resulting in them both fighting.

"But I was summoned!"

"No! No you weren't"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Aww come on! Jinyoung won't stop talking about how handsome he is! Just let me stay in here for a little!" Jackson begged, sighing in relief when Yugyeom chuckled and nodded in agreement.

I watched the scene unfold in silence on the bed, smiling at their friendship. I like them.

"Come on then. Let's play" I said and grabbed the controller and pressing start.

My POV 🌚

Jennie groaned and leaned back on the couch after texting Lisa for the 5th time.

"Where is she?" She asked herself.

Jennie:
Hi 🙃
delivered 1:43 pm
Lisa?
Why aren't you answering :(
delivered 2:16 pm
Lisa
Where are you?
delivered 3:34 pm
Answer your fucking phone 😩
delivered 3:58 pm
I didn't want you to find out this way 😔
I'll just have to use plan B :)
delivered 4:09 pm

Jennie sighed and got up, finding her shoes and putting them on.

"Should've answered your phone" She mumbled in frustration.

Lisa's POV

"HAHA! I won! Pay up bitcchhess!" I laughed loudly and held out my hand.

I smirked, feeling the money be placed in my palm. I counted all the cash and waved it in the air playfully.

I saw Jackson whisper something to BamBam and BamBam nod before they both got up and started dancing like strippers.

I blushed and looked away before I could see Jackson lift his shirt up over his head.

"My eyes!!" I whined.

"Get it hyuunngg!" Yugyeom hyped them up.

"Stop it Yugyeom! Don't-" I scolded but stopped when I saw him laugh at me.