Chapter 19

KAIDYN POV

I can't believe I didn't tell her something so important. I bet she is going to hate me when she wakes up. I've already begun to change her life so much and this is only the beginning.

As I watch her peacefully sleeping face I can't think of anything to say to her and make up for leaving that detail out. I'm glad that I was able to catch her before her head hit the kitchen floor but I still had the pack doctor give her a complete checkup. Dr. Esther has been that pack doctor for the past five years and is an expert in the ways of modern medicine. She gave Suryah a clean bill of health. She will just need to stay in bed for the rest of the day and rest. I guess I didn't realize that she could be stressed out about everything already and the news about the pregnancy just tipped her over the edge.

I've been sitting with her for the past 2 hours and she hasn't woken up yet. I don't know what to do and my wolf is getting anxious. I don't want to leave her side but need to go run and let off some steam.

'Arielle! Brielle" I call through the pack mind link.

"Yes Alpha"

"Meet me in my bedroom"

"On our way"

A few minutes later I hear the door creak open and they girls step into the room.

"Thanks for coming so quickly. Can I trust you to stay with her so she won't be alone if she wakes up? I need to go for a run."

"Of course Alpha," They say in unison.

"Good"

I leave Suryah in capable hands as I jog down the stairs and out the back door.

SURYAH POV

I have such massive headache. My eyes are throbbing and I have no idea why. I slowly open my eyes in confusion. I thought I already got up for the day but apparently I'm still in Kaidyn's bed. Geez, I feel awful. Maybe it's the heat thing.

"Bri, look she's waking up." I hear a voice next to me say. I look over to see Arielle and Brielle sitting next to the bed watching me.

"Um, hi. . . "

"Honey, how are you feeling?" Arielle asks.

"Awful, my head is pounding and my eyes feel like I purposely rubbed handfuls of sand into them but otherwise I'm alive. Why are you guys sitting here next to my bed?"

"You don't remember?" Brielle utters.

"Remember what?"

"Earlier in the kitchen?"

I cover my mouth and look at them in shock, "I thought that was a dream. that really happened? Am I really pregnant?"

They looked at each other before turning toward me and nodding their heads simultaneously.

"How can you know in one night? This is crazy. There's no way it works like that."

"Ryah." Arielle calls softly. I look over to her. "When you mate with an Alpha everything is stronger, it happens faster, and more intensely. Kaidyn meant to tell you but he forgot. He was probably just so excited and over whelmed with everything happening so quickly too."

"Where is he?"

"He went for a run because his wolf was probably driving him crazy with worry and pain. He probably thinks you will leave him because he didn't tell you this. He is worried about everything going to fast for you because you were human. In our world, everything happens this way all the time. It is completely normal to mate someone within a day of meeting them. With him being an Alpha, it took immense restraint for him to hold himself back for the last week we were on break." Brielle responds.

"I think I want to take a long hot bath and just think for awhile."

"okay, I will go get that going for you."

"Thanks Bri."

"I will grab your fluffy spongebob jammies so you will be comfy when you get out."

"Thank you Arielle."

"Hey guys"

"Yea," they say in unison.

"Thank you for explaining things to me. Please don't tell Kai I've woken up yet, I just. . . . I just need some time to myself. To think everything over. It's a lot to take in."

"Don't worry Luna we will make sure you have some time for yourself."

I walked into the bathroom as it filled up with steam. I shut the water off and began to take off my wrinkled slept in clothes. There are so many thoughts running through my mind right now that I don't even know what to think of first. Once I'm completely naked, I climb into the bath tub and sink down into the water. That's the exact moment when the tears burst from my eyes. I cried. I sobbed. I don't know what to do about everything. What about the life I had?