Chapter Thirteen

SURYAHS POV

Kaidyn’s confession was mind blowing. I can’t believe he’s really a werewolf. He stood before me with expectant eyes. Waiting for me to respond to what he has just shown me.

“So, I’m your mate?”

“Yes”

“How do you know?”

“The first moment I saw you in The Corner Café I knew. We stared into each other’s eyes and the bond took hold that day.”

“That was you. All I remember were the eyes that I stared into. I never saw who they belonged to. I have a confession to make also.”

“What is it?”

“I’ve dreamt about you in wolf form. I could see your eyes and I knew that they were familiar; I just couldn’t place where I recognized them from.

“Once the bond forms, it draws you to each other and when you don’t complete the mating process right away, all you can think about is the other person.”

“That must be why I already feel like I love you.”

I whispered those words to myself but I guess he heard me.

“Yes, but don’t worry because I’m sure that I love you ten times more than you love me. You are the only person I will ever love in my life now that I’ve met you.”

“But I’m only human, I’m not strong enough to be your mate.”

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin gently, making me look up into his eyes.

“You’re perfect for me. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better than you. You’re intelligent, you’re goofy, and you’re beautiful.”

KAIDYN’S POV

I stood there looking into her eyes and shifting foot to foot. This is the moment that will define the rest of my life.

“Do you accept me?”

She stared deep into my eyes searching for an answer to a question that I didn’t know.

“Before I answer you, can you describe the mating process?”

Her question surprised me but I guess she deserves to know what she’s getting into.

“Once you look into your mate’s eyes, the bond begins to form. Usually, after that, the mates come together to complete the bond by making love to one another and the male will bite the shoulder of the female right when she climaxes while the female will scratch the male’s back at the same time in order to complete the bond. If both are werewolves, then that completes the process but since you are human, when I bite you I will be injected the werewolf gene into your system. On the next full moon after that you will shift for the first time and it will be more painful than you could ever imagine. I will have to teach you how to be a werewolf after that and our wolves will need to mate as well.”

SURYAH’S POV

I soaked in all the information that he was supplying me with. Do I really want to turn into a werewolf for the rest of my life? I don’t have any family and to be honest, I always wished that I could be someone’s mate but this is seriously unbelievable.

“Can I think on it and give you an answer later?”

His head hung low as he picked me up and we headed back to the house. So many things were going thru my mind right now. Yes, I love him. Yes, I want to be loved back with the same intensity. Yes, I want to know that someone is going to be there for me for the rest of my life but I can’t stop the nerves that have come back with a vengeance.

We got back to the house in no time and I headed up to my room to change into some pjs. Maybe an answer will come to me in my sleep. I climbed into the fluffy bed and sunk down into the covers willing the answer to just pop into my head but it wouldn’t come to me. I glared at the ceiling for a few hours before I couldn’t take lying there anymore. Oddly enough, I already can’t sleep without him being beside me.

I crept out of bed and down the hallway. I cracked his door without knocking and saw his sleeping form in the bed. I closed the door behind me and walked over to him. I didn’t even hesitate before I climbed into his bed and snuggled into his side.

“Couldn’t sleep?”

I guess he is awake.

“No”

“Neither could I”

“Kai, can you promise me something?”

“Anything”

“Never lie to me.”

“I wouldn’t think of it.”

“I accept you as my mate.”

****************************************************************

Hey guys, I know this chapter is a little shorter than normal but have no fear, the next one will be really good and can you believe it. She accepted him so easily but wouldnt you if you had no one???

anywhoo. . . ta ta for now

iam_bre