Chapter Three

********AUTHORS NOTE************

This chapter is dedicate to XxsmartypantsXx.

thank you soo much for supporting me, your comments on the last chapters brought a smile to my face and i thank you for that. So here's to you.=)

*****************************************************************************************************************

KAIDYN’S POV

I sped down the highway headed to the pack house. I called Lakai through the packs mind link and told him to meet me at the house in twenty minutes. Less if I could help it. He started asking me questions but I blocked him out. All I can think about is my beautiful little mate and those gorgeous eyes of hers.

(12 minutes later. . .)

I pull up to the pack house and barely put my car in park before I hopped out and charged inside. Lakai was waiting in the living room for me already. Thank the Mood Goddess cause I didn’t feel like waiting for him to get here.

“Hey, man what’s going on? Is something wrong?” he asked.

“I found her! I finally found her and she’s more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.”

“Who. . .” He looks over my face as though he is taking in every detail and I think it finally clicks in his head.

“Your mate? Where is she? When do I get to meet her?”

“Once I meet her and make her mine.”

“So you found her and didn’t speak to her? Dude, what’s wrong with you?”

“I didn’t know what I could have said and I didn’t want to frighten her she seems like a really soft spoken and quiet person.”

“Alright so what’s your plan then Kai?”

“That’s what I called you here for man I need you to do something for me.”

“What is it? You know I’m down to help you.”

“I need you to help me find out more about her so I can become her friend first and take it slow I don’t want to mess this up, I can’t mess this up.”

“How am I supposed to find out anything about her if you haven’t told me her name or what she looks like?”

I growled at him. Frustrated but more so with myself, I should have spoken to her.

“Kai??”

“Her name is Suryah. She has thick curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin with a slight tan.”

“It would help more if I had a picture.”

“Let me see if I can find her on Facebook and I’ll get back to you.”

I headed to my office and straight for my computer. I searched her name for hours coming up with no results. After changing the spelling for the fifth time and searching through hundreds of profiles, I found her. Her eyes stared at me through the monitor and I couldn’t help but smile. Even looking at her picture I could see the glow in her eyes. I noticed something about her. It’s like she’s smiling but deep in her eyes there is a hint of sadness.  After hours on the computer, my tired eyes needed sleep. I printed two copies of her picture. I walked through the living room and handed one to Lakai on my way to bed. I stripped down to my briefs, cracked the window and jumped in bed. I fell asleep looking into her eyes and wondering what was making her sad.

SURYAH’S POV

After walking around the mall for hours my legs were ready to stop moving. I think we went in like every store. I only ended up buying a pair of shoes and a hat. Riley didn’t even buy anything; she only got her eyebrows threaded. I don’t get how other girls can do this all the time, it’s so boring.