Chapter Eight

SURYAH’S POV

I grabbed Arielle’s arm and dragged her over to the elevator. As soon as I pressed the button the doors opened up for us. I pulled her inside and pressed the close door button before anyone else could step inside.

“Sorry, gotta catch the next one” I said to the rest of our group through the closing doors. There stunned faces told me they definitely weren’t expecting that.

Once the elevator doors closed completely I released her arm and turned to face Arielle.

“What were you thinking? Why would you make me share a room with him? I can’t, you know I can’t”

“Calm down, I’m trying to help you here. Sheesh! I’m giving you the opportunity to get to know him. I mean you like him don’t you?”

“Maybe”

“You know you do; the way your body reacted to him at the restaurant told me so. Besides, it’s not like I’m not telling you to have sex with him your just sharing a room.”

The elevator dinged at our floor and I followed Arielle to the door.

“Just relax. Let go and let flow okay. See what happens”

I sighed, why not “okay, I guess.” It’s not like I have much of a choice in the matter anyway.

Arielle pointed to the door on the right and said that’s my room while the two doors on the left were hers and Brielle’s. Sighing, I opened the door and looked around the extravagant hotel room. Might as well try and enjoy myself. I slipped off my shoes by the door and took a running leap onto the bed face first. Ahh! It feels like a cloud. My full stomach and this soft bed decided to work against me. I felt my eyes tart to close and I drifted off to sleep.

KAIDYN’S POV

I was shocked when Arielle said I’d be sharing a room with Suryah but I think she went a little crazy. She dragged Arielle to the elevator and closed the doors, telling us to take the next one. Guess she’s got a little spirit in her after all. The rest of us made our way up to the room and by the time I opened the door to our room all the way, she was fast asleep. I guess everything that’s happened today was a bit overwhelming for her.

I set our bags down and scooped her into my arms before I pulled the comforter back and tucked her in. When I stopped touching her, her arm unconsciously flung out and waved around a couple times before she hugged her pillow.

Smirking, I walked out the room. Hopefully soon she’ll admit to herself that she wants me. It was five o’clock and they were planning on going to the mall.

“Let’s go get Suryah”

“No, she’s asleep”

“But she needs an outfit for tonight”

I handed them some money because there is no way I am letting them bother her.

“So buy her one, I’m sure you know her size and don’t let too much show.”

“Okay,” they agreed quickly and dragged Lakai and Danger from the room. I settled down in the comfy chair and flipped on the t.v.

TWO HOURS LATER. . . . .

SURYAH’S POV

I woke up well rested in the bed of my dreams but I didn’t hear anything. I hope they didn’t leave me alone in here. I slowly scooted towards the edge of the bed but I just kept sinking into the soft mattress. Ahh I still can’t believe I’m in Hollywood, in an expensive hotel, and with friends. My life has seriously made a turn for the better. Laughing to myself, I stood up and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste out of my bag before heading to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, surprisingly, everything looked to be in place still. My makeup still looked perfect and my hair was just a little frizzy so I ran my hands through it to work out the kinks.